By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - These 10 games should have been called… (Funny Article)

Around the Network

the call of duty 4 one is funny cause its true

coolestguyever said:

yeah i took a day off school for that one...

I like the myst one. The Mario Party one is true, I only played one of the mario party games back on N64 and I completely wore out the skin on my palm and it eventually formed into a painful blister. The Diablo II one is also pretty accurate.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I thought the Mario Party one was pretty bad since the palm disintegrator was the first one. The second one and onwards stopped screwing your palm up, and putting it on 8 was just... Well, weird :p

Around the Network
toastboy44562 said:
coolestguyever said:

yeah i took a day off school for that one...

wow lol

diablo 2 one is the only good one.
a lot of them are ok but could have had better delivery or wording because they are all pretty accurate, just not haha accurate like the d2 one is.

EDIT: sorry I thought the COD one said "Call of Work", I didn't notice the word "off". That one is the best or at least tied for the best.

world of wieners was just terrible...

theprof00 said:

a lot of them are ok but could have had better delivery or wording because they are all pretty accurate, just not haha accurate like the d2 one is.

EDIT: sorry I thought the COD one said "Call of Work", I didn't notice the word "off". That one is the best or at least tied for the best.

you're always so negative

Call off Work was definately the best, since it turned into opposite from the original.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

11ht11 said:
theprof00 said:

you're always so negative

I have high standards lol

really though

you gotta agree with me on world of wieners. It's only funny cuz its bad!

It shoulda been MMORPG: Many men Online role playing girls