By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Bobo012893 said:
gears 2 is going to be nothing special in three months when killzone 2 comes out and rapes it in the ass.

I don't think Killzone 2 will hurt Gears 2 much. It depends, how big is Killzone 2? o_O

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network

look guys im not lookin for a fanboi fight here i just need oppinions

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Consoles owned: Game Cube, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PSP, PS1, PS2, PS3.

My prediction: NATAL WILL NOT help 360 sales. Maybe a 50-100k boost week 1, then a 30-70 k boost week 2, and back to the norm again after 3-5 weeks.

jingho said:
Gears 2 is certainly a game worth buying a console for

Indeed, as much as MGS4 is for the PS3. I should know, I bought one especially for the game! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

naaaa, I dont think so, you must have at least 3 games, just for one....neeever

I would buy a 360 for Gears 2, but the 360 does have a very large selection of AAA games. So if for some reason you don't care for Gears there will be something out there for you. I personally am waiting for Left 4 Dead, that game is going to kick my butt. NXE is just around the corner so if you have a netflix account it will do nothing but give you options for movies and tv shows.

As for PS3 games I really liked LBP and god knows it needs some sales.

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

Quote by- The Imortal John Wayne, the original BADASS!

Around the Network

Yes. If you live in Europe there's a Gears 2 bundle. But you should pick up other games too. Like Halo 3, Left 4 Dead, Fable 2, and any other multiplatformer game since it's most likely it will play better on the 360, especially shooters.

Gears 2 is a great game and there are lots of exclusive games on XBox 360. They have been mentioned in this list. Gears of War, Halo 3, Mass Effect, Fable 2, Ninja Gaiden 2 and many more XBox 360 exclusives have been released over the past three years and more are on the way. XBox 360 has a huge library of games and lots of XBox Live Arcades games are on XBox 360.

Consider: 8 times out of 10 console multi-platform titles are better on XBox 360 than PS3, excluding PC. XBox Live is superior to PSN and Wii24, due to more people playing online and XBox Live being updated regularly with the latest and best content.

If you do decide to get a 360, wait until Black Friday. Lots of good deals, then.

KMART - Xbox 360 60GB Pro Holiday Bundle + Free 12 month Xbox Live card for $299.99

DELL - Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle w/Rock Band 2 Game - $199.00

CIRCUIT CITY - Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle + 20GB HD & Wireless Controller $199.99 (plus, if you hit one of the stores that's closing, you'll likely get a percentage off, as well)

BEST BUY - Xbox 360 Pro 60GB Holiday Bundle with Tony Hawk Proving Ground & NBA 2k9 $299.99

LEFT 4 DEAD - November 17th

No, PS3 is enough, Resistance 2 is an excellent shooter, as is CoD WaW, that is enough to keep you happy without Gears

jacezo said:
look guys im not lookin for a fanboi fight here i just need oppinions

Do you have a high-end PC ?

If not, Buy a 360 immediately.