By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Interesting, $499 160gb ps3 released yesterday sold out instantly gamestop

Motorstorm bundle was a limited bundle too. Pretty much every bundle is.

Around the Network

Yeah it is interesting i posted the link to the gamestop web site earlier today in my thread can ps3 outsell 360 ww any week of remaining 08

i thought it was going to be released end of nov so wen i was at GS after i saw it on there web site i thought i asked the worker wat was up since i never heard anything bout it being released this early

He said they never got any and that it well come out end of nov or early dec so maybe there site is wrong or the guy didn't know wat was going on or they sold out so fast he never saw any of them but i think he would of known that they just had a shipment of them

Regardless it's going to benift PS3 someway sometime thats wat counts to me

Play Me

BHR-3 said:

Yeah it is interesting i posted the link to the gamestop web site earlier today in my thead can ps3 outsell 360 ww any week of remaining 08

i thought it was going to be released end of nov so wen i was at GS after i saw it on there web site i thought i asked the worker wat was up since i never heard anything bout it being released this early

He said they never got any and that it well come out end of nov or early dec so maybe there site is wrong or the guy didn't know wat was going on or they sold out so fast he never saw any of them but i think he would of known that they just had a shipment of them

your putting too much faith in GS employees.

leo-j said:
Well yea compared to 2007, the ps3 has been doing godly this year.

I wholeheartedly concur.

Max King of the Wild said:
BHR-3 said:

Yeah it is interesting i posted the link to the gamestop web site earlier today in my thead can ps3 outsell 360 ww any week of remaining 08

so wat r u saying it didn't come out yet or he the GS employee didn't know if they got the shipment

Play Me

Around the Network
BHR-3 said:
BHR-3 said:

so wat r u saying it didn't come out yet or he the GS employee didn't know if they got the shipment

I'm saying GS employees are fucking idiots. They told my mom last year that Guitar Hero 3 wasn't on the Ps3. She had to order it off amazon.

i mean regarding the ps3 160g did it get released

Play Me

I remember when a gamestop employee had set a pre order for warhawk for the XBOX 360 for me last year 0-o

mM
BHR-3 said:
BHR-3 said:

I'm saying GS employees are fucking idiots. They told my mom last year that Guitar Hero 3 wasn't on the Ps3. She had to order it off amazon.

yeah about 75% of GS employees are extreme fanboys and/or border line retarded. its nice to see GS gives those with special needs a job though

I thought this bundle was going to be released at the end of the month.  Gamestop has a preorder for it and has a release date on their website as Nov. 18th.  Amazon has it as Nov. 30.  I don't believe it has been released yet.