By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shaun White IGN Review 8.4

I hope non-BB people will support this. As IGN said it is just as good with the wiimote only.

XBL: WiiVault Wii: PM me  PSN: WiiVault

PC: AMD Athlon II Quadcore 635 (OC to 4.0ghz) , ATI Radeon 5770 1GB (x2)

MacBook Pro C2D 2.8ghz, 9600m GT 512 iMac: C2D 2.0, X2600XT 256

Around the Network

Stupid IGN and their Wii hate. I see what they're doing, trying to lull me into a false sense of security so I'll believe the rest of their reviews. Well tough titties IGN, cuz I'm not falling for it.

OMFG?! A 3rd party game is getting a high score on the WII and even higher than the PS3 / 360 version? *faints* Why don't those numskulls do the same with "exclusive" WII games. Anyway, this game must be "very good" on the WII then. I'm getting a balance board, hopefully soon and most likely will get the WII version instead of PS3. Am done with trophies.

Let this game be a lesson to all the other 3rd party devs out there with multi platform games. The WII has the potention of bringing great graphics as long as you use the hardware on its own way.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I need to get Wii Fit for all these awesome games coming out w balance board support.

ive alwasy believed ubisoft could do wonders for wii if they ever managed to get their act together

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Menago KF said:
They gave a good score? Shocker, really.

Most ironic is the fact, that gamers bashed this title into oblivion when it first saw daylight. All the more grats to the developer for making a good title for the Wii.

That's not irony. That's people changing their minds due to different situations. The game first shown was on a Ubiday conference, and was shown with other games, and all of them looked cheap and slapped together. It made it look as though Ubisoft was just doing cheap games for the Wii. There there was this asshole moderator on the official ubisoft boards claiming that the company didn't care about the Wii (he never claimed it was official policy, but he made it look like it).

That was what set us off. When we saw later videos, the game had major improvement. Heck, even Dogz looks good now. We just god upset over early builds and one troll pretending he represented the company.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Whoa good score it's ironic that this game gets 8.4 while tos2...

alfredofroylan said:
johnsobas said:
IGN said the 360/PS3 version were better before, what was their review of the ps3/360 verseion?I actually liked the idea of the wii version better.

They haven't posted it. But other sites like Eurogamer were really harsh with the PS3 version.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=978361

Funny... especially since the article you linked is about the 360 version :-/

70 for xbox version on meta, 65 for ps3, wii is lookin to be the front runner = awesome

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

how do you think the game will do on sales?