By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shaun White IGN Review 8.4

Interesting, this Review as put this version as the best acording to Gamrenkings (of course we've to wait for more Reviews to come)

IGN Ratings for Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip (Wii)
Rating Description
out of 10 click here for ratings guide
8.5 Presentation
Shaun White has a slick art style, lots of friendly in-game options, and a few coats of polish.
9.0 Graphics
Kudos go to the developers for not trying to pull off realistic graphics with the less-powerful Wii. This is one of the best-looking games for Nintendo's current console.
8.0 Sound
Good selections from bands like Run DMC, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, and Blue Oyster Cult.
8.0 Gameplay
Not as deep as other boarding games, but it's still a lot of fun and provides a great tactile feeling.
8.0 Lasting Appeal
Cooperative and competitive modes for up to four players should keep you riding for a good while.
Impressive
OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)

Around the Network

not bad at all... i was actually considering buying this game cause i miss SSX

IGN said the 360/PS3 version were better before, what was their review of the ps3/360 verseion?I actually liked the idea of the wii version better.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

thats higher than i expected. i think i'll pass though, i dont have the balance board and i dont feel like buying one. I hope it does good though.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

johnsobas said:
IGN said the 360/PS3 version were better before, what was their review of the ps3/360 verseion?I actually liked the idea of the wii version better.

They haven't posted it. But other sites like Eurogamer were really harsh with the PS3 version.

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrankings/launchreview.asp?reviewid=978361

Around the Network

good to hear, to bad i dont have a balance board

Phoenix_Wiight said:
not bad at all... i was actually considering buying this game cause i miss SSX

I *loved* SSX Tricky, it's one of my favorite games of all time, but man those games just kept going downhill.  They tried to make them have more of an open world feel and tried to place them in a more realistic setting and that just lost a lot of the fun for me. 

The just starting at the top of the mountain was fun but having to ski to get to where I want to go was a pain in the ass.  I just want to go to whatever race and go.  I don't want to have to start somewhere and then ski somewhere else (and pray I don't miss the entrance) to play the level.

;_;

They gave a good score? Shocker, really.

Most ironic is the fact, that gamers bashed this title into oblivion when it first saw daylight. All the more grats to the developer for making a good title for the Wii.

Huh. Who would've thought that beggining anew in my real life would coincide with starting anew on vgchartz?

Any day now, the dollar will be worth less than 2 zloty......any day now.....and my life savings will be in total jepordy ;(.

I saw the video on the Nintendo Channel and it looked really good (the video too, not just the game). It really made the game look like a great casual experience. I will rent it, once I buy a Wii Fit.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

this is so unexpected, this game looked crap when it was announced, i would probably buy it if i had the balance board.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434