By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - COD5 sales surpass 400k for PS3

@Tbone

Yes itll easily surpass Resistance 2 in US 1st week, its much more anticipated, and its only the 5th day out in US so itll easily clear it.

Around the Network
scabab said:
@Tbone

Yes itll easily surpass Resistance 2 in US 1st week, its much more anticipated, and its only the 5th day out in US so itll easily clear it.

I guess we will se next week.

darthdevidem01 said:
@scabab

I mean its probably at 400K now....so your thread title is right

hence the deed is done....lol

Yeah your right at the rate its going by the 18th 1 week after its release worldwide sales should pass 600k

Who buys this game for consoles? It is so, so, so much better played on PC, I am surprised they even port it to PS3/360.

slimeattack said:
Who buys this game for consoles? It is so, so, so much better played on PC, I am surprised they even port it to PS3/360.

The main shop here seems to think differently. There were about 300 for PS3, 200 for Xbox360 and <100 for PC stocked when I passed by the massive display this morning....

Around the Network

@slimeattack

what!

COD4 wouldn't be sitting at 10 million + without PS360

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

scabab said:
Question when VG does Week 1 sales would that be the 1st 7 days sales, if just to the end of that week?

So for example if COD5 came out wednesday would wednesday-sundays sales count as week 1?

I believe the numbers for the week run through Saturday, with Sunday starting the new week. So basically it's Tuesday-Saturday.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@onyx

woah....tue - sun.....is this like a new record for number of days tracked

we usually get Thurday or Fri releases...

darthdevidem01 said:
@onyx

woah....tue - sun.....is this like a new record for number of days tracked

we usually get Thurday or Fri releases...

I don't get what you mean.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@onyxmeth

lol....sorry I'm not well so I'm getting a bit confused