By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Square Enix New game for WiiWare in Japan!!!

Cause they hate the Wii. They want it to fail, even if it means going bankrupt. Such an attitude like that is not acceptable from a kind of company like that.

Same way I hate Ubisoft.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Now when will they through some serious support to the Wii??? One game isn't enough...

4 ≈ One

@Soriku: Yes, not releasing any game on the leading platform. If that doesnt confirm that they want to commit financial suicide, then it clearly shows that the head people at SE suffer from demency or very strong hate problems.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

wow Soriku, nicely said. Congrats.

Soriku: You said the same at the beggining of the year, you told me to wait until TGS and Jump Festa. Where are those games? It looks like stupidity falls on the blind follower or delusional person like a lot including you. I want to see those games they had ready for TGS and jump festa like you said so.
Whenever its better for you, you start delaying again the date in which SE will announce at least a decent game for the Wii. That's not how it works, if you believe something then you cant be changing it all the time.

Lastly FFCC:CB is still vaporware at best. If they have every intention of releasing it and they dont wanna disappoint FF fans, why the hell has the game been missing for 18 months and counting? Probably that statement was made just to appease fans, so next year at TGS09 they can finally confirm it has been cancelled after fans ask the question once again.

Bets with Conegamer:

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network

Odd; they seem desperate to have some presence on the platform, missing the train and all.

@Soriku: Yes, i know what they meant with it, but it's not what they said.
Reverse localizing would be something like making a game for a certain region, then localizing it to different region and after localizing, make the "original" version from the "foreign" localization.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

So Soriku, have u bought Tales of Symphonia 2? I can't wait for it to release here.

Lol. Soriki to your really think Square Enix's staff from Final Fantasy XIII will be "FREE?" LOL!!!!!!

They still have to work on Versus you silly little woogie, Not only that Final Fantasy XIII Seems to be a motherload of a title for them to make, futher more even Agito XIII and Dissidia need more work.

Sooo... yeah the only person that'll be "Free" is there maid's dressed in tifa and chocobo outfits lol...oohhh i just scared my self... T.-

Soriku said:

@Seraphic

FF XIII team and the Versus team aren't the same. Versus is made by the KH team and FF XIII is being made by the FF X team.

But it's not like the FF team is the only team they have (I don't even think there'll be another main FF this gen). They have many more teams. And they outsource many of their games too.

@Bolded- Such as?

@Underlined- Wow, i didnt know Regular XIII was made by the X team, thanks i uniquely didnt know that, as for Versus XIII yeah i know the KH team AKA Tetsuya Nomura's team is working exclusively on the Versus title BUT, thats a solid team there and quite a few of the "Glitch Fixer" Members are needed in other games they normally make, Like Valkria Profile Silmeria as a good example (They needed the GF's from Square on that game) so yeah...

In conclusion Square Enix is gonna be busy even in 2009 regardless, maybe they'll have time to announce another DS/PSP or both titles but other then that meh, hell maybe even a PSN title might pop up but another full disk-based console game? Unlikely.

Afterall Final Fantasy XIII is a Great example of how "SLOW" they've been lately i mean come on, when has a final fantasy game taken this frickin long huh? Never in gaming history.