By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Short Legs of LBP: Being Outsold by Halo 3!

I just LOL'd at coolestguyever's predictions. I hope he was joking considering he made them just a few weeks ago and there is no way they will be remotely close.

Around the Network

@ theprof: VGC has said that both they and NPD had to probably "guess" how many copies were sold in the pre-release period, so we will probably never really know what they sold, until MM and Sony release a "we have reached ... copies sold".

But don't argue with Zen, he tells "the truth" ...

I don't ever remember not seeing Halo 3 on Amazon's bestselling list.

So LBP is little I guess, I thought it was going to be huge :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Well that Jab at fans of PS3 and LBP was just uncalled for. Not that cherry picking the only place you could find to support you is very credible, but man, try to have some mutual respect for other gamers.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Ah yes, Amazon isn't a good source for sales, only an indicator of demand.

That said, it doesn't take anything but NPD to realize the LBP is selling poorly.

It doesn't take anything but Vg Chartz's WW figures to realize LBP is selling well.

Stop making constant stealthy jabs at the game....thats all you have done since its figures have ben released on Vg Chartz & now NPD.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Halo 3 is only on that list because it is on sale for $39.99.

Also, the 360 has NEVER been ahead of the PS3 on amazon. So this data is truly meaningless.

*sigh* it only takes this thread for me to realize again how much I miss an "ignore user" option in this forum

Lafiel said:

*sigh* it only takes this thread for me to realize again how much I miss an "ignore user" option in this forum

I wish I could ignore Zen too.

His constant LBP bashing is going to bite him in the ass in 3-12 months.

Using Amazon to base sales of a game is about as useful as using my ass to play one.