By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Will the wii eventally slow down?

i mean i know it will eventally but what i really mean is are people going to eventally start going with the HD consoles rather then the wii. The wii is just insane everyone knows that but imo sometime in the next year i think we will see the PS3 and 360 start to outsell it on a weekly bases.

Your thoughts?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

Around the Network
Everstar said:

sometime in the next year i think we will see the PS3 and 360 start to outsell it on a weekly bases.

Your thoughts?

Everstar said:

The is just insane everyone knows that

Read what you just wrote. Seriously, read them.

P.S. I'll agree that there's a possiblity, IF you can point out a single time when the market leader two years into the generation wound up getting outsold in later years.

I can wait.

from now on, every time someone makes a stupid post i'm going to smash my head against the wall.

*smashes head against wall*

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Only gaming enthusiasts highlight the difference between HD consoles and Wii. The average person on the street does not make that distinction. The Wii, 360 and PS3 are all game systems the same to the average consumer.

Neos said:
from now on, every time someone makes a stupid post i'm going to smash my head against the wall.

i was acctually being serious =/

Around the Network
Everstar said:
Neos said:

So am I

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Neos said:
Everstar said:
Neos said:

So am I

You'll be needing these, mate.

that depends. nintendo is loosing more hardcore players to the other consoles. but the casual market is very huge. if they can keep thm satsfied then the HD consoles wont have a chance. If not then there's a huge possibility that they could catch up.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Like ok i know people love the wii for the controls i know this becuase i haer people talk about it all the time where i live but i just think i some point people are going to want games and good graphics such as what the 360 and PS3 have to offer.

FishyJoe said:
Only gaming enthusiasts highlight the difference between HD consoles and Wii. The average person on the street does not make that distinction. The Wii, 360 and PS3 are all game systems the same to the average consumer.

This is true but i just think at some point people will get tired of the wii just like anything else. IM NOT SAYING ITS A FAD lol