By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will we ever see a sequel this gen to following titles?

starfox
killer instinct
contra

Around the Network

I see a starfox and Panzer Dragoon sequal. Panzer Dragoon was tight on the Sega Saturn and I can't see them letting it die. There as an Xbox version too called Orta I think... never played it.

There's already a new Shining Force coming out, Shining Force Feather.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Hawkeye said:
I see a starfox and Panzer Dragoon sequal. Panzer Dragoon was tight on the Sega Saturn and I can't see them letting it die. There as an Xbox version too called Orta I think... never played it.

You should get it, it's playable on the 360.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

I'm gonna have to say
-StarFox
-Odd World
-Killer Instinct

but I've been laying around waiting for a new Streets of Rage for what...14 years now. I don't think these bedsores are gonna heal any time soon.

Around the Network

Chrono Trigger had a sequel. Just because internet people didn't like it, doesn't mean it didn't exist. But the Chrono series doe need a sequel. They better get the Dream Team back together...

Quem disse que a boca é tua?

Qual é, Dadinho...?

Dadinho é o caralho! Meu nome agora é Zé Pequeno!

disolitude said:

Here is how the game works. I will list a number of titles below, and I'd like for you to vote for 3 of them. Only 3!

Pick the 3 titles that you think will most likely have a sequel this gaming generation.  On the end I will tally up the numbers.

Also, while you may be a big fan of some of these games and may want a sequel to happen...pleast try to vote for ones that you think may actually happen.

- Onimusha

- Chrono Trigger

- Panzer Dragoon

- Duke Nukem

- Shinobi

- Legacy of Kain series

- StarFox

- Rock n Roll Racing

- Samurai Showdown

- Shining Force

- Killer Instinct

- Wolfenstein

- Contra (not portable)

- Streets of Rage

- Oddworld

Why'd you even consider this one?

I think:
Star Fox
Killer Instinct
Oddworld

Not sure about the others, but I'd think Star Fox would be out Q3 2009 too.

A new Samurai Shodown came out as of last April, should hit consoles at some point.
so strike it of the list

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!