By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will we ever see a sequel this gen to following titles?

Here is how the game works. I will list a number of titles below, and I'd like for you to vote for 3 of them. Only 3!

Pick the 3 titles that you think will most likely have a sequel this gaming generation.  On the end I will tally up the numbers.

Also, while you may be a big fan of some of these games and may want a sequel to happen...pleast try to vote for ones that you think may actually happen.

- Onimusha

- Chrono Trigger

- Panzer Dragoon

- Duke Nukem

- Shinobi

- Legacy of Kain series

- StarFox

- Rock n Roll Racing

- Samurai Showdown

- Shining Force

- Killer Instinct

- Wolfenstein

- Contra (not portable)

- Streets of Rage

- Oddworld

Around the Network

My vote is for

- Onimusha
- Killer Instinct
- StarFox

Yes on Wolfenstein and StarFox.

rare has talked about KI and given hints in viva pinata that it will be back
id like to see starfox, but only if it goes back to its roots no need for fox to get out of his starship
as for duke... could come out next week, next month, next year or next decade, someday most likely after we are dead, our grand children will watch their grandchildren play duke nukem forever

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

Oddworld will get episodes on XBL and PSN.

Around the Network

- Star Fox (good old SNES and N64 days);
- Killer Instinct (there is something about KI 3 in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, you have to pay 6000 notes for the hint if I remember correctly though);
- Contra.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

disolitude said:

Here is how the game works. I will list a number of titles below, and I'd like for you to vote for 3 of them. Only 3!

Pick the 3 titles that you think will most likely have a sequel this gaming generation. On the end I will tally up the numbers.

Also, while you may be a big fan of some of these games and may want a sequel to happen...pleast try to vote for ones that you think may actually happen.

- Onimusha

- Chrono Trigger

- Panzer Dragoon

- Duke Nukem - eventually!

- Shinobi

- Legacy of Kain series

- StarFox

- Rock n Roll Racing

- Samurai Showdown

- Shining Force

- Killer Instinct

- Wolfenstein in the works

- Contra (not portable)

- Streets of Rage

- Oddworld most likely.

Rest, dunno.

Tease.

- Onimusha - yes, on PS3

- Chrono Trigger - besides the remake? no

- Panzer Dragoon - no

- Duke Nukem - lol

- Shinobi - dunno

- Legacy of Kain series - no

- StarFox - 100% sure. stupid question

- Rock n Roll Racing - lol no

- Samurai Showdown - yes

- Shining Force - yes, on DS

- Killer Instinct - not sure. Rare said they wouldn't do old franchises but then they hinted at a Killer Instinct revival.

- Wolfenstein - yes

- Contra (not portable) - no

- Streets of Rage - no

- Oddworld - yes, in fact, it was just announced a couple of days ago, google it.

onimusha, starfox, and shining force are my choices

Chrizum said:
- Onimusha - yes, on PS3

- Chrono Trigger - besides the remake? no

- Panzer Dragoon - no

- Duke Nukem - lol

- Shinobi - dunno

- Legacy of Kain series - no

- StarFox - 100% sure. stupid question

- Rock n Roll Racing - lol no

- Samurai Showdown - yes

- Shining Force - yes, on DS

- Killer Instinct - not sure. Rare said they wouldn't do old franchises but then they hinted at a Killer Instinct revival.

- Wolfenstein - yes

- Contra (not portable) - no

- Streets of Rage - no

- Oddworld - yes, in fact, it was just announced a couple of days ago, google it.

LOL. Thanks man...but I wanted you to pick only 3. This is more of a study than a question... I just want to see what some memebers here think will be released.