By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria chronicles or LBP?

Simple if you want a JRPG right now, then get Valkyrie Chronicles. If you want a platform game that has an massive amount of extra content and replay value, then get LittleBigPlanet.

If you want both then fork out the $120 for these games. Both games are clearly worth every penny and time of your life.

Around the Network

Only cool people buy Valkyria Chronicles. I don't think your cool enough to own that game. ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Videogirl said:
VALKYRIA !!!! ... I have both, and haven't touched LBP (or any other game for that matter) since I started to play VC.

She is correct. I too no longer care for anything else on PS3 but Valkyria. It is the best PS3 game ever made. Sega is the best.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Rather than choose one over the other.  Pick up both.

Play little big planet with a friend/wife/gf and valkyria chronicles alone!

PSN ID: TheSimkin

GamerTag: TheSimkin

WII friend Code: 0002 7972 4522 2681

pbroy said:
Only cool people buy Valkyria Chronicles. I don't think your cool enough to own that game. ~_n

...........i thought i was cool enough. but if im not cool enough then you cant get it either. ^_^

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Around the Network

If you ask me LBP is hyped too much and will keep you occupied for say 15-20 hours when you run out of interest, at least I did. Valkyria you're gonna stuck with like 3x the amount of time of LBP. Depends on how long you want to stick to a game.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Either one will be an excellent investment. Both of them are very good games.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Both

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

taomaster06 said:
pbroy said:

...........i thought i was cool enough. but if im not cool enough then you cant get it either. ^_^

Exactly... That is why people like us can't buy games at stores, like Best Buy or Gamestop, that is where it's decided. So when you go to the register and they scan the game, the uncool people will get this message that pops up ,'DO NOT SELL THIS GAME TO THIS CUSTOMER, NOT COOL ENOUGH TO OWN THE GAME.' Luckily for me, I ordered online. I cheated the system. So now I am cool, because I own the game. n_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

pbroy said:
taomaster06 said:
pbroy said:

Exactly... That is why people like us can't buy games at stores, like Best Buy or Gamestop, that is where it's decided. So when you go to the register and they scan the game, the uncool people will get this message that pops up ,'DO NOT SELL THIS GAME TO THIS CUSTOMER, NOT COOL ENOUGH TO OWN THE GAME.' Luckily for me, I ordered online. I cheated the system. So now I am cool, because I own the game. n_n

ok, sooo all I have to do is buy the game online and then i can become cool!?!?  well i guess i can do that. but i hate waiting for shipping. ugh life's not fair. T__T

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815