By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Valkyria chronicles or LBP?

100% LBP

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
pbroy said:
taomaster06 said:
pbroy said:
Only cool people buy Valkyria Chronicles. I don't think your cool enough to own that game. ~_n

...........i thought i was cool enough. but if im not cool enough then you cant get it either. ^_^

Exactly... That is why people like us can't buy games at stores, like Best Buy or Gamestop, that is where it's decided. So when you go to the register and they scan the game, the uncool people will get this message that pops up ,'DO NOT SELL THIS GAME TO THIS CUSTOMER, NOT COOL ENOUGH TO OWN THE GAME.' Luckily for me, I ordered online. I cheated the system. So now I am cool, because I own the game. n_n

ok, sooo all I have to do is buy the game online and then i can become cool!?!?  well i guess i can do that. but i hate waiting for shipping. ugh life's not fair. T__T

I think you're cool enough to own the game, anybody who has a Sesshoumaru avatar can only be cool, calm and collected.

LittleBigPlanet all the way.

Videogirl said:
taomaster06 said:
pbroy said:
taomaster06 said:
pbroy said:
Only cool people buy Valkyria Chronicles. I don't think your cool enough to own that game. ~_n

...........i thought i was cool enough. but if im not cool enough then you cant get it either. ^_^

Exactly... That is why people like us can't buy games at stores, like Best Buy or Gamestop, that is where it's decided. So when you go to the register and they scan the game, the uncool people will get this message that pops up ,'DO NOT SELL THIS GAME TO THIS CUSTOMER, NOT COOL ENOUGH TO OWN THE GAME.' Luckily for me, I ordered online. I cheated the system. So now I am cool, because I own the game. n_n

ok, sooo all I have to do is buy the game online and then i can become cool!?!?  well i guess i can do that. but i hate waiting for shipping. ugh life's not fair. T__T

I think you're cool enough to own the game, anybody who has a Sesshoumaru avatar can only be cool, calm and collected.

that settles it then, i knew i was cool enough for it. good looking out ^_^

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Well,Seshosmaruu or what it is, is cool enough.

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network
taomaster06 said:
Videogirl said:
taomaster06 said:
pbroy said:
taomaster06 said:
pbroy said:

that settles it then, i knew i was cool enough for it. good looking out ^_^

Damn you Videogirl... >_<

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

LittleBigPlanet! Not that it matters now anyway... >_>

The full Valkyria Chronicles must be much better than the trial version, because that put me to sleep.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
LittleBigPlanet! Not that it matters now anyway... >_>

The full Valkyria Chronicles must be much better than the trial version, because that put me to sleep.

i may just have to get both, because iclim said that it was pretty fun when you play online with other people.

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

LBP its awesome especially with friends.

LBP

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !