By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I am now ranked 9 on Call of Duty Wii, Travis Touchedown has nothing on me

Just to let some of you know =) I'm loving this game and to my surprise yesterday my name was ranked #10, today I dropped a few spots while I was sleeping only to make it back up and now ranked number 9.  Now all I need is a beam sword to murder my way through 8 to 1.

Anyway before someone says "pix or it didn't happen" here!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

Pretty good. I have to give you credit. That's a lot of playing in a couple of days I bet.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Not that much it bases the ranks on stats and such as well as games/wins so I'm at 18 hours of online play while others are much more. So in short... it's pure skillz

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

So how many players played online? o:

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Yes. I can see what level you are compared to the other players.

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

9/9!?

j/k.

yushire said:
So how many players played online? o:

Why don't you buy the game and find out?  Instead of complaining "Wii has no games"

DMeisterJ said:
9/9!?

j/k.

When there's obviously a 10th player in the picture =P

^^ ^^

Funny stuff Maxwell.

Ah crap I just realized I typoed the thread name =\ Travis Touchdown is going to have a few unkind things to say now...