By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Cod4 quite simply the greatest multiplayer this gen no doubt!

Perhaps this is too much for my alcohol ridden brain to handle. I could've sworn there was a thread with exactly the same title, grammatical mistakes and all, created recently

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=49101&start=0

Sorry, upon closer inspection, both of them have different grammatical errors
this thread fails to capitalise 'duty', from Call of Duty
the other capitalises 'of' unnecessarily
both miss the punctuation between 'gen' and 'no doubt'

Around the Network
Kantor said:
thanny said:
Kantor said:
sieanr said:
someone hasnt payed tf2

Seriously? TF2 is awful. The graphics are cartoonish and it is ridiculously complicated.

Look at Counter Strike. Nice, simple, effective.

Having said that, yes, COD4 has the best multiplayer on the PS3. It's pretty much tied with Halo 3 this gen.

the only possible reason i could imagine anyone saying that is if the sucked terribly at it. It only takes a few hours to learn all the classes and be able to get a reasonable kill:death ratio in public servers. imo TF2 is the best multiplayer game of this gen by far (judging off PC version). i cant believe anyone would say it is awful.... clearly havent played it at all/much or suck at it

I played it for half an hour and could not bear to play any more. Multiplayer shooters should be simple, like COD4 and CS.

Worst game Valve have ever made. In fact, probably the only bad game they've ever made (what about TF1?)

Trust me, once you get used to it it is fantastic, as well as horribly addictive - once you get past a few hours you will never look back. my most played game this year by far. if you had played it for hours and still not liked it - you would be in a tiny minority of people

Check out my pyro tf2 vid :)

Bet With routsounmanman: By the end of Q1 2008 Capcom WONT have announced a RE5 Wii Edition OR a new RE (classic gameplay) for the Wii (WON)