By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Opera Browser version 2!

wait. you have to pay for the browser on the Wii? or just the upgrade? I'm confused. (I've never used online with my Wii yet, so I'm not too familiar with it.)

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network
Retrasado said:
wait. you have to pay for the browser on the Wii? or just the upgrade? I'm confused. (I've never used online with my Wii yet, so I'm not too familiar with it.)

For the first few months, obtaining the Wii browser was free.  It has cost money for quite some time now.  The new version continues to cost money to buy, but upgrades are free. 

Clear now?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Great. I use Internet Chaennel all the time. Hopefully we geat a better flash player.
(>'.')>

That will be so grand!
Of course my system memory is already too full!

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Good news! Flash 9 support please!! I know it's not Opera or Nintendo's fault but the Flsh 9 SDK must be on the way right?

I have a PC in my bedroom but I still use the Wii's browser when I'm lazy and just want to read stuff!

Wii - 3810 4459 0841 8442 - (Message me to add me)

360 - LuminalACE

PS3 - AUS-ACE