By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Elite Beat Agents - BAD, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - GOOD

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Around the Network

Oh and that christmas stage is the single most emotional gaming experience I have ever had. That was really quite amazing.

I actually couldnt beat the Jamiroquai stage on Cheiftain. I think they have a very strange rythm timing in that stage. Am really upset about it...

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I haven't actually played EBA, but I did play Ouendan and Ouendan 2. I thought they were really fun, but I can definitely see why someone wouldn't like them. I feel that they're somewhat of an acquired taste, so to speak. Also, some levels make the game really worthwhile, while some just feel lame.

Regarding Phoenix Wright, it's definitely awesome. Since, like, forever, my favorite game series had been Star Fox and Zelda, and I never left room for any other series. Then Phoenix Wright came and blasted it apart and flew right in to my heart :P

Rath said:
Oh and that christmas stage is the single most emotional gaming experience I have ever had. That was really quite amazing.

This guy knows what he is talking about. You're my Inspiration ftpurew

Around the Network

OBJECTION!!!!!

When I first tried EBA I thought was strange and weird, after a while I got the hang of how to play it, the later songs are much better and far more challenging - in a fun way.

Rath is right about the christmas stage, how did they do that in a music game?

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - I plan to get it soon.

Playing : PC  AOE, DiRT 2, Runes of Magic, Wings of Prey & Planetside 2  

Wii U : Nintendoland, Super Mario U  & Fifa 2013 demo

DS : Guitar Hero : On Tour

Formerly unknown as Vengi

http://vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=2331

Stop calling it the christmas stage.

How 'bout the "day after Christmas Eve" stage?

We always call them by their name. Do you call September for 'The reverse raindance stage'?