By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Elite Beat Agents - BAD, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - GOOD

EBA is the best rhythm game ever created. Your impressions are wrong. So very wrong.

Oh, and it's all about You're my Inspiration. Hilarious and awesome at the same time.

Around the Network

I own all 3 versions of Ouendan/EBA. Ouendan version much more enjoyable to play, its more harder too especially 1st Ouendan.

If iNiS made Ouendan 3 on Wii/DS. ohh Awesome.

Now a few people are saying it takes a while to really get into it. Maybe, I´ll give the game another chance, see if it gets better afterwards.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Secret Underground Pichu-Pichu EBA army (SUPP-EBA army) attaaaaaaaaaack!!!

I never liked Guitar Hero, DDR or other rhythm games but I found Elite Beat Agents ridiculously addictive. The first few easy tracks are a bit boring and some of the songs were odd choices, but that final Rolling Stones track is an absolute killer and I lost hours trying to beat it with the whole.... just one more try.

Never argue with idiots
They bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience

Around the Network

i never gave Elite Beat Agents a chance. i played my friends for a few minutes and didn't like it that much, but I plan to try again soon.

I love the Ace Attorney series.

I love both

I think both games are fantastic.

For Elite Beat, I suggest you stick with it a bit more. On the easiest difficulty, it's only "okay." I wasn't all that impressed either. By the time you're playing the later levels on Chieftan, you'll be addicted.

Hard Rock mode is one of the greatest experiences in gaming I've ever had. Damned if it doesn't live up to the name, though...

Make sure you play the very last song in the game, it's by far the coolest IMO!

I agree..the timing in Ouendan (EBA in japan..ish) was okay..but..it felt like it had no purpose..(has more purpose in Sonic Chronicles..dont buy it if you dont want an RPG)

meh..but PW..damn...it's my favorite Capcom IP...well..besides Viewtiful Joe XD and Megaman