By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War Online FC Thread

sethnintendo said:
Been playing online a lot past few days. I think having double tap (increased rate of fire) and deep impact perks are the best with sub-machine gun (right now using the Type 100 I think it is called). Usually get first or second out of 8 using this combo.

I too use the same gun and perks.   Works great when there's no lag.

I don't think Activision prepared for the volume of users the Wii version has received.  Last month the game never lagged, never disconnected, etc...   Now it's laggy on 1 out of 3 games (more sometimes).

Hyperion, that bugs the hell out of me too.  I love Team Deathmatch but gettign tossed into a game with less than a minute to go and you're losing 120 - 730 with artillery going off and dogs in your face just ins't fun.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Yea, I noticed some games being pretty laggy a few days back. However, yesterday and today it was pretty decent. I think it is when the host has a crappy connection or tons of users on (maybe combination of both). Anyways, I got a new record 18 wins in a row for myself (previous was just 8) so my win/loss ratio is pretty decent. Forget what it is right now but it is around 80-65 or so. I also noticed that it is best to save the dogs till after you die then you can get the 7 streak again easier and get the dogs back.

Been doing pretty good here are my stats so far..

lvl 47

Kills: 2074

Deaths: 1558

Ratio: 1.33

Headshots: 205

Kill Streak: 22

Score: 23552

Playtime: 18h 51m

^^^Yep, that's a nice trick/cheat? I always use when I get dogs. My win ratio is 1.56, which I'm not happy about =(. It was 1.60 before, but I have lost quite a bit recently (more than a few times because of unfair reasons, but others because I'm not that great). I really wish I were as skilled as Brawl4life. He is beastly. He's just got natural skill. My K/d ratio is 1.72, which is good I suppose.

I shouldn't be so hard on myself. This IS my first online FPS, ever. I'll get better eventually. I wonder if I should buy MoH:H2. Hmm. I'm really into FPS right now, and can't wait for The Conduit. MoH should be fun. But how many people still play it? I just want to get my FPS skills better.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Well looks like you have a better kill ratio and win ratio than me Hyperion so I would say you are def. doing good for first time online FPS. I have checked the leaderboards and most people around my level/score have way worse ratios.

@Thx Voltaire! Ill pic one copy

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
Around the Network

i have a bad kdr, its like 0.83. thats because i am always on the lsoing team. I won the last 4 times however and went on free-for-all where i wass never out of the top 3 in 10 matches. Stuck on campaign so just play online nowadays.

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

The worse I think is joining a game with horrible lag. I blame the host most of the time even though it maybe Nintendo WFC

Im pretty sure its the host. Whenever i play, i get about 1/10 matches with horrible, horrible lag. Once the game is over, sure enough, everyone have a bad connection. Somehow, Treyarch got NWFC right, gives me hope for The Conduit.

Hyperion said:
^^^Yep, that's a nice trick/cheat? I always use when I get dogs. My win ratio is 1.56, which I'm not happy about =(. It was 1.60 before, but I have lost quite a bit recently (more than a few times because of unfair reasons, but others because I'm not that great). I really wish I were as skilled as Brawl4life. He is beastly. He's just got natural skill. My K/d ratio is 1.72, which is good I suppose.

I shouldn't be so hard on myself. This IS my first online FPS, ever. I'll get better eventually. I wonder if I should buy MoH:H2. Hmm. I'm really into FPS right now, and can't wait for The Conduit. MoH should be fun. But how many people still play it? I just want to get my FPS skills better.

lol don't sell yourself short man. Your better than most players, I rather have you on my team then play against you . Good games btw went undefeated as always .

AFter several hours of play online with both COD and MOHH2, i have to say COD is better.......yeah i said it. You dont want to buy MoH if you alread have CoD, just my opinion as a long time MoHH2 player.

My win ratio sucks big time, like some .60 or somthing. My k/d is good though, somthing like 1.40. My problem is i play TCH too often. SO if my team goes down, i go down. I dont mind though since it offers somthing a bit different from standard DM.