By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Call of Duty: World at War Online FC Thread

Gamerace said:
Question for you CoD'ers.

I have CoDWaW but my son just plays online and ignores the campaign mode altogether (as do I) but I just saw in a GameSpy Guide for the Wii version of CoDWaW which said the Zombie mode was unlocked after you complete the campaign (and do the credits).

I had heard the Wii version didn't have the Zombie mode. If it does I'll complete the campaign just for that. So does the Wii version have Zombie mode or did GameSpy sloppily transfer HD version info to the Wii guide?

Beat it on normal and can't find the zombie mode.  Not sure...

Around the Network

No zombie mode on the Wii unfortunately

That is okay I still have Time Splitters 2 for Zombie Killing...

The single player mode in CoD:WaW is pretty tight though even though you can't unlock the zombie lvl.  I would suggest playing it whenever you are bored with online mode or whatever.  It is pretty cool and I am sure you would enjoy it.

Been playing online a lot past few days. I think having double tap (increased rate of fire) and deep impact perks are the best with sub-machine gun (right now using the Type 100 I think it is called). Usually get first or second out of 8 using this combo.

I've already overused smgs. I'm tired of them, especially the MP40 XD. I see it as a noob weapon now. Though, when I'm loosing, I take it out to get revenge. I'm really trying to use BA rifles, but I just can't do it =(. Not well, anyway. I try using them, but I'm too slow and I guess too used to Machine guns and some rifles. The lag doesn't help either, nor do the thousands of people who use smgs.
One thing that really bothers me, is how unfair this game sometimes is. Example: I want to play Team Death Match and I'm put on a losing team too late to even recover. I lose. I leave the team (or stay even) and the next match disconnects, which means a loss as well. Then there are other instances (which I can't recall) where I lose for unfair reasons. Sometimes 3 times within about 5 minutes. Then I have to play three more matches and win them to get back where I was. Then, disconnect...

Ok, most of the time it's not that bad, but I do get the above sometimes. It really pisses me off. It's probably just me. Game's great, though. =D

/Rant

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network

Im wondering if i buy this game? Really you recomend it?

MY ZELDA COLLECTION
MasterZack said:
Im wondering if i buy this game? Really you recomend it?

Oh yeah, definately. Think slightly better MP3 controls wrapped around an amazing online FPS.

Yes, the game is great! The campaign is cinematic and very fun. You'll soon forget about it, however, when you go online! The perk system is brilliant and prestige gives motivation to keep on going--as well as mastering all guns. 

If you only have a Wii, or prefer aiming with a wiimote, then buy the game. It's worth your money. =D

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

ive been meaning to put mine in for some time but ive been playin it so here it is

2750-5195-2416

@Hyperion- Yea submachinguns are used quite a bit by lots of people. I actually started using the STG-44 assault rifle which is under the rifle category. It is pretty tight weapon and with a scope, double time and deep impact perks it pretty much lays down people.