By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VgChartz Awards 2008

Most over/underrated user
Rookie of The Year
Most improved member
Best spoken

Most controversial
Most respected (besides IOI)

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Biggest failure: trestres

Biggest loser: ctk...oh wait ;) JK.

Biggest failure #2: DMJ

Btw, for funniest member/post..I should bring up "that" post from leo-j's "personal" thread :P

Oh, yeah, I read "that" post, I'll make sure that it gets nominated

best avatar?

I'll get the final-[hopefully] list by tomorow, so we can get this started

^_^

I lose yeah! :D

Former something....

Around the Network
skeezer said:

Thanks for the effort, all of you. Looking forward to seeing what y'all came up with. Just out of curiousity, do you know how you're going to gather nominations for each category? Do you intend to create a single thread, or are you going to make multiple ones? I suggest the latter, as the former will quickly become a complete and confusing clusterf***, but you might be able to come up with a better method of managing it than I could. Alternatively, you guys could draft the nominees yourselves, and then ask if anyone has any more to add. Just some thoughts.

noname2200 said:
skeezer said:

Thanks for the effort, all of you. Looking forward to seeing what y'all came up with. Just out of curiousity, do you know how you're going to gather nominations for each category? Do you intend to create a single thread, or are you going to make multiple ones? I suggest the latter, as the former will quickly become a complete and confusing clusterf***, but you might be able to come up with a better method of managing it than I could. Alternatively, you guys could draft the nominees yourselves, and then ask if anyone has any more to add. Just some thoughts.

Well I thought about making several threads that have a limitation of the # of votes so It doesn't get too trashed. I'd guess one thread per category, then I'll see If I can talk to etecoon about making some 2-3 day polls, or maybe even making polls at poll making sites and putting those on a couple of threads through december, you seem to be looking forward to this, and I would like some help, so do you have any suggestions?

^_^

skeezer said:
noname2200 said:
skeezer said:

Well I thought about making several threads that have a limitation of the # of votes so It doesn't get too trashed. I'd guess one thread per category, then I'll see If I can talk to etecoon about making some 2-3 day polls, or maybe even making polls at poll making sites and putting those on a couple of threads through december, you seem to be looking forward to this, and I would like some help, so do you have any suggestions?

Also, I forgot to tell you, I made this as a test, I can put whatever number I want of questions, so putting all the poll is a piece of cake

Everyone, tell me what you think  and if it's possible to do all the voting here(pay no attention to the fact that there are only two questions and neither one makes sense, I wanted to try it quick and I didn't have time to think about anything)

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/367519

skeezer said:
noname2200 said:
skeezer said:

Your ideas are pretty good, and I can certainly see those working well. I especially like the idea about limiting the number of votes: the best nominees are almost certainly going to come up early. The only thing I'd add is that, after closing the thread, send out a notice that anyone who has another suggestion can PM you or one of your helpers. That should keep things pretty fair and manageable, I think.

Also, I will have a bit more free time after tonight, so if you guys need anything from me, feel free to ask. Just not tonight. Midnight oil to burn and all that...

what are the requirements for best new member