By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it possible to make one game that nobody dislikes?

No matter what game it is, there is always someone that wont like it. I didn't think anyone would dislike games such as Super Mario 64, and The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, but even those games are not liked by everyone. Is it possible for one game to not be disliked by anyone? Why must there always be at least one person that doesn't appreciate a certain game? Why can't the same game be enjoyed the same by different people. No matter what game forum you go to, it is almost not possible to find an insulting remark on the game. What do you think?

Around the Network

It's like I always say, if there's not at least one person who hates it, and at least one person who loves it, it doesn't exsist.

So short answer, no. 

If there were to be only one conosle this can be true.

mM

I'd assume SMB1 or SMB3 would be the closest...

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Tetris, maybe.

But honestly probably not.

Around the Network

Nah. Super Mario Brothers one? Totally boring. Just hit right, and jump. After 8 worlds of that, and nothing but that, you think it's a good game?

At least in Three you can go left. Amazing what 5 years of technology will do for a game!

Also, being a bit more serious, nah. People play games for different reasons, some like a complex story, some don't. Some like a challenge, some like them to be as easy as a college girl at Mardi Gras. Some want it to be beautiful in definition, others want a stylized. Some like tactics, some are as good Generals as George Washington. Some really like puzzles, others will be angry if the answer isn't "Shoot it dead".

I'm sure you can notice we have a wide variety of gamers who want different things on this thread alone, and then you've got people who just can't play games. Though meant as entertainment, people are extremely varied, and there are almost no universals. Well, hydrogen and stupidity.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Nobody hates this game for certain.........singstar :D

mM

i agree if there was one console maybe. Too many fanboys now will flame another game just cause its on another system

leo-j said:
Nobody hates this game for certain.........ROCK BAND!!!!

mM

If there was only one console, some people would still hate that one console, and not play video games at all.