By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post Your Game of the Year Nominees Here!

Super Mario Galaxy

SSBB Code: 5327-2374-8112

MKWii Code : 3780-9266-6102

CoD WaW Code: 1376-1190-5157

Around the Network

Adventure: Sam and Max: Season Two, Operation Undercover: Dual Motives, So Blonde

RPG: Fallout 3

Simulation: Spore

Strategy: Civilization Revolution

Platform: de Blob

Educational: Wii Fit

Racing: Mario Kart Wii

Since GOTY is typically decided by gamers, and for gamers, WiiFit goes out immediately.

Really, the only Nintendo game that really deserve GOTY consideration is Brawl.

360? Braid, GoW2, GTA4

PS3? MGS4, LBP, GTA4

Fallout 3
GoW 2
GTA4

my vote would go for Fallout 3, zen was right, this game is just so fuckin unbelievable

misterd said:
Since GOTY is typically decided by gamers, and for gamers, WiiFit goes out immediately.

Really, the only Nintendo game that really deserve GOTY consideration is Brawl.

360? Braid, GoW2, GTA4

PS3? MGS4, LBP, GTA4

Downloadable games don't tend to get GoTY awards. It'll be Downloadable Game of the Year without a doubt though.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Wii: fire emblem radiant dawn
X360 : fable 2, but gears 2 will probably be better when I finally go buy it
DS: Final Fantasy tactics A2

How can you possibly misspell QWERTY? It's spelled correctly on the damn keyboard.

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Tales of Symhonia: Dawn of the New World
Animal Crossing: City Folk
Call of Duty: World at War
MySims Kingdom
Wii Music

i can't really choose, but is start to realize that i mostly prefer casual games, although i like some core games as well

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

x360: fable 2
psp: flatout: Head-on
DS: apollo justice

Biggest disappointment of the year: Spore

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Ok here are my picks:

Wii: Mario Kart Wii (May I also add very, very absylum year.)
360: Gears of war 2 (Great year, loved every bit)
PS3: Little Big Planet (Excellent year and just, just edges out 360's year)
Multiplatform: GTA IV

Overall: Gears Of War 2

End of '08 predictions (made by theprof00): PS3: 20m, 360: 23.5m, wii: 42m

Now Playin':  PS3|Resistance 2, LBP, Uncharted and Fifa 09, PSP| Ratchet and Clank: Size matters, 360| Gears of war 2 and Fallout 3.

Just look at the sales and let the customer decide. GTA4, Wii Fit or MKWii.