By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - is lbp still worth buying?

ya, i was planning to pick it up this week but after hearing that there was still lag problems and that mods were taking down a bunch of levels based on other games do you think its still worth the $60 or should i save it and buy another game instead?

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

Good platformer games are a dying breed my friend, I can think of 2 great 2d platformers this generation. New Mario Brothers and LittleBigPlanet. Would I recommend a 60 dollar purchase? Yes, Yes I would.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

I don't think any levels I've played have been taken down, so it can't be that many, and the lag has definitely diminished. I played online with a friend not too long ago and everything worked just fine. Really, I think not getting LBP makes sense only if you need money for VC, and you still plan on getting LBP later.

Well of course, but only if you like 2D plateformer games. LBP community is great, nearlly as good as vgchartz one!

I would check out Fallout 3 instead. that game looks pretty impressive to me.

Around the Network
NightstrikerX said:
Good platformer games are a dying breed my friend, I can think of 2 great 2d platformers this generation. New Mario Brothers and LittleBigPlanet. Would I recommend a 60 dollar purchase? Yes, Yes I would.

What about Sonic Rush ;_; or Kirby Squeak Squad.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Fallout 3 looks worst on PS3!!

LBP is a fun game

Why are you comparing to the 360 version in the first place? What a game looks like on another console shouldn't even matter if you're not buying it for that console.

Grahamhsu said:
NightstrikerX said:

What about Sonic Rush ;_; or Kirby Squeak Squad.

Havn't played em, sorry!

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Little Big Planet is well worth the money. If you have a PS3 this is a title that you should deffinatly pick up. It is quick and easy to access, and there is a never ending stream of new things to do. I have not notieced the lag at all were I live since the Friday after launch.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL