By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Famitsu: The Last Remnant Scores 38/40, upto 80 hours long

the Japanese reviews is the only reviews that can judge the JRPGs right so great i will get it now for sure .. first day purchase :)

Around the Network

Famitsu+SquareEnix game review = Epic fail!

Tremble said:
Famitsu+SquareEnix game review = Epic fail!

?? reason ?

Because it's well known that SE and famitsu love each other. You can take the crapiest game ever, but SE's name on the cover, and famitsu will love it. In facts, it's pretty well known in europe that famitsu is not that reliable.

After watching videos, I have questions about the battle system, it looked....okay...kinda boring. But then again I wasn't exactly sure how it all worked.

I dunno, I need to have a hands on with the game, is there a forthcoming demo?

Someone mentioned this game was made by the SaGa team, or at least remnants of it (har har, I'm so funny)

Around the Network

That's very impressive, but I'll probably wait until next year to buy it

That's cool doesn't change the fact that I've already pre-ordered and am definitely picking it up. Even the OXM 7/10 didn't faze me, and it's not because I'm a Squeenix fanboy, I just love my JRPGs, not to mention it's 40 dollars.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

Great score.

I'm pre-ordering this and hopefully am getting it this month.

but I've read that its made by the SaGa team so.. kinda apprehensive

axumblade said:
The Anarchyz said:
I have a PS3, but i'll get this one on PC...

It's coming out on PC? It's coming out next year on the PS3 according to half of the ps3 fans on this thread. ;)

It's coming out on 360 this month, then next year on the PS3 and PC...