By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I want to invite some girl out, any advise

i really don't think that vgchartz is the best place to ask this kind of thing. but, just do it with a full head of steam and you'll probably do better than you think

Around the Network

just pee on her leg and you own her....right?

vlad321 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Moongoddess256 said:
Goodfella said:
Moongoddess256 said:
LOL if you are too blunt and she doesn't know you at all she will think you are a creepy stalker killer or something like that. Beware of being too blunt.

I would think that is the quiet type.

Believe me, the Schizophrenic ones are very aggressive and blunt.

Also, I make all guys be my "friend" before I consider any form of sexual relations with them. Does that make me cruel?

It's definitely cruel to yourself, that's for sure. I can imagine you get some wicked cases of blue vagina.

Sounds extremely contagous.

I heard it spreads to your balls if you aren't careful. It spreads easiest through friction.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
vlad321 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Moongoddess256 said:
Goodfella said:
Moongoddess256 said:
LOL if you are too blunt and she doesn't know you at all she will think you are a creepy stalker killer or something like that. Beware of being too blunt.

Also, I make all guys be my "friend" before I consider any form of sexual relations with them. Does that make me cruel?

It's definitely cruel to yourself, that's for sure. I can imagine you get some wicked cases of blue vagina.

I heard it spreads to your balls if you aren't careful. It spreads easiest through friction.

Wait... If it spreads through friction... what? I'm confused... I thought frition was the medicine. Did something change in the world in the past month or something?

Tag(thx fkusumot) - "Yet again I completely fail to see your point..."

HD vs Wii, PC vs HD: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93374

Why Regenerating Health is a crap game mechanic: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3986420

gamrReview's broken review scores: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4170835

vlad321 said:
Onyxmeth said:
vlad321 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Moongoddess256 said:
Goodfella said:
Moongoddess256 said:

Wait... If it spreads through friction... what? I'm confused... I thought frition was the medicine. Did something change in the world in the past month or something?

I'm never vigorously rubbing my balls all over a vagina again.  Thanks for the heads up guys.

Around the Network

This is becoming discusting talk.... dirty talk.

StanGable said:
Just give up already and hit Match.com. You'll have better luck there finding love since the moment you mention VGChartz the moment she'll start bullying you and calling you nerd

LMAO so true. When I told my GF that I play videogames and MAKE videogames, she started calling me a nerd. The bullying is mostly in the bedroom, but that's an entirely different story. ;)  Of course, she likes science and math and is into quantam physics, so she earns the title of nerd far greater than I can. So she calls me a dork instead. =p

@OP - Just be normal about it. Figure out when you can cross her path and say "Hiya" or whatever. Then kick her in the shin really, really hard if she stops to say hi and maybe even wait for you to say something more, tell her that you've seen her around and thought she was cute. Unless she's a total bitch, she won't be offended by being called cute. If she IS offended, she's a bitch and you don't want that, TRUST ME. From there, she'll respond either with a smile and/or blush, tell you that she saw you around too and thought you were cute too or she'll say thanks and abruptly end the conversation, or if she's blunt, she'll just say she's not interested or like and say she's dating someone. If she reacts positively to you calling her cute, you're in enough to invite her out. Movies, bowling, etc all suck for first dates. Dinner and a walk in a park, or a drink at a lounge works much better for a long conversation.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Okay I read that whole Ladder Theory page. I guess my bands and weird facial hair have made me very novel, so lots of ugly chicks with short ladders want to get at me. When I shave, I lose my novelty but then my attractiveness goes up 'cuz I'm not hairy and gross anymore, so then hotter chicks want to get at me. Looking back, I think I always get a new girlfriend right after shaving, and they start cheating on me when I get hairy again. It's a vicious cycle, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna shave every day for some hot piece of ass.

Ok this made me LMAO

In regards to women and trying to score them, in truthful honesty, my 2 exes asked ME out, and my current GF gave me her number without me asking for it, and told me to call her. I guess I just rock THAT much.

woops 2x post. my bad. server hiccup

Oh yeah, well my last girlfriend saw my almost-naked pictures on the internet, and thought I was gay, so she asked me out over the internet to take me out to lunch because she thought I'd make a safe gay friend.

Then I taught her butt a lesson.

I am the ultimate ladder jumper.

I am the one who walks in both worlds.

I am... Ghost Rider.