By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I want to invite some girl out, any advise

Bring some rope, because she will try to run away.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

@NiKKoM
the rose thing is a great idea, i will try it.

@Strategyking92

it's a good idea too.

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

NiKKoM said:

Get some flowers (a rose would do nicely) write your phone number on the inside of the flower (bit tricky, practice makes perfect).. go to her when everybody is around.. walk straight.. chest up.. dress nice.. give her the rose.. don't say anything but: "excuse me... this is for you.." then turn around.. walk back the way you came.. don't run.. just walk away.. (the entire school will be looking at you so stay cool)

With respect to NiKKoM, in my opinion that has at least as much odds of failing as succeding. If she is a shy or private person in any way, she will resent you for making a spectacle out of her and putting presure on her.

Try to strike up small, meaningful conversations and building on that daily. Start with just a hi, or even just a nod. Having a puppy with you is not an option, since you are at work, but one would be a great tool.

Anyways, if within the couple of few conversations she hasn't  used the words "my boyfriend" or "my husband" (she might say it out of context even if she doesn't have one) then it is a sign that she is interested. In my experience, any woman who is not interested in you will mention having a boyfriend no matter what the conversation is about.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Get hit by a car in front of her house.

That only works if she's your mother too.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

@Dogs Rule
she is in a floor where there's not many people, besides a think she likes me too, 'cause she try to make eye contact with me every time i go to her floor.

My definition of fanboy: An idiot that misses 2/3 of the fun.

Around the Network

I've found the line "Your head would look so hot surrounded by candles on my dresser" to be very effective.

Extra points if you refer to yourself only in the third person while talking to her.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

"Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

Currently playing: Civ 6

hitoriki said:

The thing is I dont know her, she works in the same building as me. A girlfriend of mine says she is single but she doesn't know her enough to introduce me and I'm not very good in talking to to girls like that.

I want introduce myself and ask her out, but I dont want to seem to agressive doin it in the wrong way.

So, what do you thing I should do.

This is an easy one.

First, make sure you have these things: Binoculars, a life jacket, Calvin Kleins and a tricked out DeLorean.

Second, Mapquest her house.

Third, go to her house and find a tree that offers a view right into her window.

Fourth, climb the tree with binoculars and peer into window.

Fifth, fall into street below as soon as a car is near you.

Sixth, woman falls for you and asks your name. Tell her Calvin, like on your jeans.

Hold on ... wait a minute. I think that was a movie or something. Trying to figure out where the DeLorean comes in.

Ok, for real now - get to know her as her friend. Realize your strengths and your weaknesses. And just find out if you like the things she likes. Friendship make take longer, but you can figure if she's a nutcase before you get involved. It's easier to sever the connection before bodily fluids are exchanged.

Onyxmeth said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Get hit by a car in front of her house.

That only works if she's your mother too.

And your name is Calvin. And you just fell out of a tree.

I don't know the best way to approach her, just remember the third date rule, if a girl accepts going out with you three times it means that she likes you, so on the third date go ahead and kiss her, if you don't you'll probable end being one good friend of her, and you don't want that...