By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I want to invite some girl out, any advise

You came to the right place I get all the girls that I want and I wouldn't make a thread like this one. Anyway just go an ask her what's the worst thing that could happen? that she says no,well that's not even bad since there are some many girls out there that not getting one girl is nothing. I would already have a gf if she wouldn't already have a bf and yes I have her on msn and we talk ALL THE TIME.

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
The only bad thing about the friends for a long time then lovers transition is it usually takes A LONG time. It can happen, but you may be staking things out like the U.S. trying to keep the peace in Iraq, for way longer than you would expect. I wasted at least a year and a half trying to make the transition with this one girl.

There's a remedy for this - be prepared. I know it sounds crazy, but when your friend falls for you, man, you better be ready. I am talking about this - have your money saved up, have your ring sized so you can move in. It's about seeing opportunity and seizing it.

This can work internationally as well. There's just one requirement - to be friends with a person. A year wasted? Maybe - but you have to ask yourself - how far are you willing to go? You'll get the dame - but in the end, you have to ask yourself - is she worth the pain, the effort? Would I be happy with her and her alone?

ctk495 said:
You came to the right place I get all the girls that I want and I wouldn't make a thread like this one. Anyway just go an ask her what's the worst thing that could happen? that she says no,well that's not even bad since there are some many girls out there that not getting one girl is nothing. I would already have a gf if she wouldn't already have a bf and yes I have her on msn and we talk ALL THE TIME.

weren't you the one with the "I got rejected thread"??

and the bolded: you are on the wrong ladder... my friend..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)