By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America numbers up!

Simulacrum said:
...Some "huge" titles for ps3 has come,and I don't see it doing well at all.
What is left for 08?
Hmmm.........
HMMMMMMM........
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

Xbox 360?
HMMMmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM
Last Renmant right?
HMMMMMM.............................

Wii?
Hmh.It doesn't need any.

PSP?
HMMMMMMMMMM,GM,GMMGSMGSmgHGM
HMmhhmHM
HM.

Ds?
Hm.It doesn't need any.

360 always had a very strong line up this holiday. Before it everyone was saying PS3 had but they have now used all their cards so to speak. Where as 360 has some quality games coming i.e "RacePro" which will get in the 9/10 scores (SinBin games always do). Left4Dead etc.. lots more to come so little money...

Around the Network

I wish the software sales would be up soon. :p

Well, for one thing I can't say I'm not anticipating the software sales for America. Gears in particular is going to be very interesting.

Other notables are Resistance, LBP week two-point-fiveish, and the Guitar Heroes...

mrstickball said:
Very surprising for the X360. Should hit 250k for the week with Japan added in.

Overall, healthy sales all around. I keep forgetting there's economic trouble at all.

Vg industry is recession proof!!!!!!!!

BTW why are you surprised.....GEOW 2 came out....didn't HAlo 2 sell consoles??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

xbox is slowly but surely putting the sword deeper into the PS3's side, even though it is hanging on. It's got to hurt though, seeing the distance widen with Xmas approaching :-/

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
Squilliam said:
Looks like the 360 has clawed up to a 300k lead for Q3/Q4

I think it has a decent chance of holding that lead with Japanese numbers coming in later this week.

I wonder if it'll hit 500k in a few weeks?

What about all of 2008?

What about financial years?

Tease.

lol at sony boys

i though Gear 2 wouldn't sell consoles???

explain me

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

darthdevidem01 said:
mrstickball said:

Overall, healthy sales all around. I keep forgetting there's economic trouble at all.

What about the many dozens of fanboys that have said over, and over, and over and over that "Everyone that wants Gears of War 2 already owns a X360". Maybe I just bought into their flawed logic too much :-p

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

mrstickball said:
darthdevidem01 said:
mrstickball said:

What about the many dozens of fanboys that have said over, and over, and over and over that "Everyone that wants Gears of War 2 already owns a X360". Maybe I just bought into their flawed logic too much :-p

see my post above^^ we should know there was some spin comming though

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Fhew, Wii>HD.
Pessimism pays off, nevertheless.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz