By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - America numbers up!

Even as a Wii fan, I don't understand how it outsells the competition by so much. It didn't really have any big game as mentioned by youjiro and the Xbox 360 had a major game release along with the fact you can get the 360 cheaper or for little more than a Wii depending on what version you get. I had been thinking the PS3 would eventually pass the 360 but as the weeks continue to look like this, I don't know.

I'll come up with something better eventually...

Around the Network

Wow! It's Nintendomination once again!

For the amount Gears put up, 112k is low for the 360. This is a huge opportunity to put some hurt to the PS3, but its not bad as I feared.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

double post

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

looks like nintendo did increase supply just like they said. wonder how high it will go WW with animal crossing launch. should be a system seller

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network

Obviously expected 360 boost.

Woah....360 went up

but so did PS3

I am happy.

Wii is a MONSTER!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

When Halo 3 hit, 360 was doin 140-150k max, so numbers eem good enough.

But Wii is just... a Monster!!!!!

everyone wants a Wii. My girlfriend and her friends want Wiis. They want Wii sports and Wii Fit. they're the games they see and want to play.

People will buy the Wii come rain or shine, no matter what games are out for it, as long as they can get the Wii X range, they will buy it.

its not down to new releases for the Wii, it already has the market.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3

where did you get Na PS2 numbers from??

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey