By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - dual shok. did you like it or not.

I recently buy two dual shock 3 controler for my PS3 to play at LBPwith my friend.

But I was very disappointed to see that store sold only dual shock.

The controler is much heavy and have this vibraction fonction that i hate.

What do you think about that Sony stop to sold normal controler.

Fortunately, I got a wight controler, SO nice :D.

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

Around the Network

Their is hardly any difference in controller weight (around 50grams or so).
The rumble function is awsome -- if you don't like turn it off...

Finally SONY discontinued the Sixaxis since everyone is buying duelshock 3 controllers...

I have two SIXAXIS controllers and two Dualshock 3 controllers. Once I got the Dualshock 3, I never went back. I didn't realize how much I missed rumble until I had it back. Plus, I just like the feel better; the plastic feels better, it feels sturdier, and I don't feel like I'm using a feather. The only thing I miss is that if you hold a SIXAXIS up to a light, you can see through the handles. That was pretty cool.

Realy...
What did you find so amasing in the rumble ?

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

I love it. I like the fact that it's Heavier [personal preference], Don't care for rumble though...

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

I like the rumble in LBP. I think it helps build a little tension. The only time I don't like rumble is in fast fighters. It is an almost necessity in first person shooters on consoles. Not that I'm good at them or play many.

mamboula said:
Realy...

I dunno, I guess I just think that it adds to the gameplay by making me feel more involved.

insomniac17 said:
mamboula said:
Realy...

I dunno, I guess I just think that it adds to the gameplay by making me feel more involved.

That's exactly the point. Why would you not want rumble anyways mamboula? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

lol what? is this thread real?

turn off the rumble if you dont like it

I prefer the DualShock 3, both because I love the tactile cues provided by rumble, and because of the weight. The SixAxis is too light -- I feel like I'm going to break the thing everytime I pick it up.