By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Can you speak more than one language?

Well i was just wondering can you speak more than one language.

I can only speak English, I'm currently learning German; But i don't know enough to have a conversation.

I would like to learn Chinese someday......

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

I can speak 1.5 languages lol, still learning Spanish but can understand it to an extent. The difficult part is keeping up with many people who speak the language fast in the same conversation.

Since i'm Brazilian, i can speak portuguese and i'm very good at english. I'm currently learning french and i want to learn lots of languages, i'm not really sure why, i just love it.

My dream is to work as an UN interpreter, not that anybody here cares :P

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

I can speak Spanish (mother language), English (almost perfectly), French (pretty well), German (mostly forgotten, but I remember some) and Japanese (I'm learning this one, still don't know much, but soon I will)

I speak Greek and Australian.

Around the Network

I can speak english y tambien se hablar español...

=p

English and butchered French.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
I speak Greek and Australian.

I don't understand why people learn a language nobody can understand j/k obviously, let alone two.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

English, Spanish and somewhat of French.

English, 13375p34k5, and working on spanish, i would consider myself conversant in spanish. I can have a slightly above basic conversation, understand quite a bit of what people are saying, and can read some short stories. I want to learn more languages in the future, probably starting with french and then... IDK