By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Resistance 2 and LBP full gameplay is online

Shouldn't this be in the SONY forum or are you try to get 360 owners to buy a ps3?

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

nah, he's saying "the x360 owners that can't afford to buy a ps3, here's the game, so you can watch it".

Dgc1808 said:
Shouldn't this be in the SONY forum or are you try to get 360 owners to buy a ps3?

Many 360 owners don`t want/have the $$$ to buy a ps3,so i`m making it easy for them. Why feel sorry that you can`t get the games you want because of economic difficulties when you see what you could have bought and not feel sorry at the end of the day. Can anyone blame me? Blame the economy

@papflesje -> simple and efficient LoL

Stan85 said:
Dgc1808 said:

Many 360 owners don`t want/have the $$$ to buy a ps3,so i`m making it easy for them. Why feel sorry that you can`t get the games you want because of economic difficulties when you see what you could have bought and not feel sorry at the end of the day. Can anyone blame me? Blame the economy

Then please post some full gameplay links of recent high profile exclusive Xbox 360 games...

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

axumblade said:
Stan85 said:
Dgc1808 said:

So you're calling xbox 360 fans poor? That's a rather bold statement. ;)

Nope,not me. I wrote "don`t want/have the $$$" meaning that they are investing  in something else than a ps3. So... "Blame the economy".

Around the Network

WTH, Why would you want to watch a game, unless it's MGS of course ;)

axumblade said:
Stan85 said:
Dgc1808 said:

So you're calling xbox 360 fans poor? That's a rather bold statement. ;)

Actually, what he is doing is trolling.  He's giving others less incentives to buy a PS3 and titles such as LBP and R2 by exposing its storyline.  Sure, these links are already on the internet.  But knowing his anti-gaming agenda by putting his hate for the PS3 first, he's making them more accessable by "spoiling" the storyline.  It's like someone revealing the plot of a book or a movie.  It gives you less reasons to read or watch it, and out of principle, that's what Stan is attempting to do.

Hackers are poor nerds who don't wash.

@ Jordahn -> "But knowing his anti-gaming agenda by putting his hate for the PS3 first" -> wow,I didn`t see that coming. I hate the ps3? Really? Why?

Ps3 offers a blueray player,built in WiFi,free online,at a great price. I`m not against the ps3,so now your trolling.

And Jordahn hits the nail on the head. If this your unbiased stance then I should expect videos of Fable 2 and GeoW 2 for the Sony fans right? 'course I don't think you'll do that. I think you are just trying to troll, but you could certainly prove me wrong by showing that you hate all gaming instead of just PS3 gaming.

@ stan: then do what someone else suggested: post the storylines from fable2 and gow2 in the sony forums? :)