By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 a must have game for all ps3 owners

NNN2004 said:

its really great yah great its the best ps3 game for this year .. its far better than Resistance 1 in every thing .. the graphics is superb the gameplay is great .. i didnt play online for now but iam sure its will be great .. i bought both LBP and Resistance 2 but i liked Resistance more ... to all ps3 owner u should get this game NOW ... this is the first time i write about a ps3 game because this game really impressed me ... to be honest i found it better than MGS4.

PS3 owners are not generally shooter fans. You're going to have to rethink this. Just because it's great, doesn't mean it's going to sell as well as you think it will.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:
NNN2004 said:

its really great yah great its the best ps3 game for this year .. its far better than Resistance 1 in every thing .. the graphics is superb the gameplay is great .. i didnt play online for now but iam sure its will be great .. i bought both LBP and Resistance 2 but i liked Resistance more ... to all ps3 owner u should get this game NOW ... this is the first time i write about a ps3 game because this game really impressed me ... to be honest i found it better than MGS4.

PS3 owners are not generally shooter fans. You're going to have to rethink this. Just because it's great, doesn't mean it's going to sell as well as you think it will.

Tell me now, what are they fans of?

S.T.A.G.E. said:
NNN2004 said:

hmmm then i should say .. most of them should get it.