By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - COD: WAW online info and videos, COD 5 Wii GOTY nominee confirmed!

Chrizum said:
Sounds good.

It seems kind of silly that all the maps have "vehicles: No" written by them. If not any of the maps feature vehicles (which is a damn shame, might be a deal breaker for me), why the "vehicle tag"?

I dont know... I never seen any COD games that have vehicles on it OR IS IT? Sorry correct me if Im wrong

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network
yushire said:
SaviorX said:
A little disorganized, but the news of no Friend Codes is good.

That  is good enough for us...

That right there is what I was waiting to hear .

Hm maybe it could be a nominee for Wii GoTY, but I don't think it would be winning it. That would either be SSBB, MKWii. The Wii version sounds great though, and since I'm have more friends who are getting this for wii opposed to PC, and I could stand wii controls compared to Dual Analog then I'm pretty much leaning to getting this for the Wii over Pc(or 360/ps3 for that matter Don't get FPS' on them anyway due to my hate for Dual Analog).

The controls have me very worried. I've yet to see one person play with a bounding box that didn't seem to take near the entire screen.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

COD5:WAW has vehicles like tanks and sh*t. PC beta anyway. And the equivalents of airstrikes in COD4 are artillary assistance and the equivalent of choppers in COD4 are dogs which are sick!! That's pc though. Which i will get. Don't know about wii though. Hope it hasn't been gimped too much.

Around the Network

@Eddie182 The dogs are in the end of the last video yushire posted. So I think it has pretty much all the same content, just missing out on some other things like REAL co-op.

So smash bros isnt GOTY for the wii?

How is this game?

mM
leo-j said:
So smash bros isnt GOTY for the wii?

How is this game?

I think everybody knows that Mario Kart Wii is the real GOTY, it's just that none of of the gaming sites and mags will be able to call it without being brutally hazed by their manly hardcore gaming peers.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

What the hell is GOTY anyway (I know it stands for Game of the Year)?

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Hmm interesting. Although only 8 players is kinda disappointing consider the 007 game has like 12, MOHH2 has 32, and The Conduit will have 16, but it'll do. 8 works well in Halo so maybe for this too.