By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think it might be a good idea to add Girl Gamer Elite to aim?

ctk495 said:
@psrock
but I still have hope I'm only 15.

@montana
I think it might has been art.And about lolita she has a bf :/

So, what's stopping you? Talking with a girl isn't the same as flirting. And if her boyfriend is really scared of her being stolen from him by someone who's 15 years old, then well...yeah, see? It's not going to happen.

Around the Network

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=44370

Beja-Beja said:
http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=44370

psrock said:
ctk495 said:
So does anyone here has the aim of an ex gf or a friend that I could talk too? Just so I can practice talking to a girl? I remenber there was a guy who had like 3 hot ex gf's and was on this forum.

if all fail, you can always add Dmeister and you guys can practice together.

Damn you, you just made milk come out of my nose. Actually, this whole thread is pretty effing funny.

Well if you have Soriku on AIM you have Girl Gamer elite aswell ;).

Around the Network
MontanaHatchet said:
ctk495 said:
@psrock
but I still have hope I'm only 15.

@montana
I think it might has been art.And about lolita she has a bf :/

So, what's stopping you? Talking with a girl isn't the same as flirting. And if her boyfriend is really scared of her being stolen from him by someone who's 15 years old, then well...yeah, see? It's not going to happen.

Exactly plus well, as you might expect, since I go on game forums, I don't have too many girls on my MSN... Mostly guys. Gee my bf won't care about this, lol. He won't track your IP, find where you live and chase you down................................. Oh wait...

Without joking though, I'm not really I'm your typical girl. No where near as sick as GGE but I have mostly different interest than most females. Not sure I'm a good practise to talk to.

>_

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

What NiKKoM said;

Gamer girl elite? or she......male girl elite.

ew.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

My thoughts exactly Stratgetyking.

@ctk

Seriously though. Have you tried Facebook or Myspace? They are also great ways to communicate. Lolita is a nice girl and I'm sure she'd give you the time to talk for a bit.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.