By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

errorrrr said:
god... trophies system is worst thing ever invented in the last 100 years I swear... it makes your ego bigger or something? I don't understand what is so addictive about it... i haven't played many trophies game, but the ones I've played like Rock Band 2 doesn't add ANY more fun with trophies than without trophies... -_-'

I'm sorry I don't accept the opinions of people who like rock band

Around the Network

Even if you don't own a PS3 you should buy this game, and keep it shrinkwrapped.

In a few years, it'll be worth a fortune in this condition, or you will have purchased a PS3, and you will have enjoyed it thoroughly.

In the end, no matter what, you will have supported great RPG gaming, and you will be richly rewarded, if you are a RPG fan.

i will see it, maybe one of these day, but I hate Sega !

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
No.

You're a loser. I can't believe you'd play a game like LBP over the best game on the PS3 so far.

Don't worry soriku.....he's completed MGS4 already :)

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

ew @ trophy whores

Protip: You'll get a lot more respect for buying an awesome game than you will for being dedicated to a shit game with tophies

Around the Network
Sieghardt said:
ew @ trophy whores

Protip: You'll get a lot more respect for buying an awesome game than you will for being dedicated to a shit game with tophies

But what if my choices are between Uncharted (with trophies) and Valkyria Chronicles (without trophies). Which do I get more respect for ??? That is the situation me and at least a few other people are in who have posted saying they are waiting for the game to get trophies.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

There wasn't any trophy support when Uncharted first came out, it didn't detract from enjoying the game.

yeah, especailly when uncharted is so cheap

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Soriku said:
DMeisterJ said:
No.

You're a loser. I can't believe you'd play a game like LBP over the best game on the PS3 so far.

Whoa, thats alot a praise eh ri-ku?

Its a great game no doubt about that buddy, but as far as JRPG's in general go, Folklore is still a heavy hitter in overal fun-ness.

Though i think once i finally play it i may have to agree with you.

I'd call it the best game on the PS3... by a lot. Though admittidly i've only had limited playtime with most of the other "big" games. I'd also say it was better then any game on the Wii or 360 however.

Torillian said:
To help translate Vagabond's answer.....no the game does not have online. I'll be curious to see if they patch something along those lines in like Disgaea 3 did, perhaps just a ranking system for how well you do a certain stage.

Looking over it. I think the reason it doesn't haev online is that the "Multiple actions per unit" could be cheap and lead to an advantage for whoever went first. Still woulda been cool.