By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Go buy Valkyria Chronicles NOW

Yes, that what I was thinking...

SO bad

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network

Sony doesn't require trophies be implemented yet, so companies don't bother. But the real trophy is this game, so buy it and proudly display it on your mantle next to some decapitated animal and a picture of your mother. You'll be prouder than she is.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I'm currently on the latter half of chapter...10 I think. The fight that has the train. (don't worry, no significant spoilers ahead) I died the first time and I'll try again tonight. I wasted too many turns and had to learn some lessons the hard way. Such as just how much that train will kick your ass once your on the upper half of the map. I mean damn. I called reinforcements from the first camp you capture next to the bridge, and he just mowed them down when I tried to move them. Even my level 10 shock trooper couldn't get out of range in time. I wasted alot of running too that wasn't necessary. I'm confident I'll win on this second run because I'll have a better idea of what's going on and what I need to do, and where my people need to be.

I love this game so hard.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

@errorrrr - Thank you for your impressions. I look forward to reading your guide on Gamefaqs (after I beat the game). I just received the game yesterday, I hope to be playing it soon.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

The_vagabond7 said:
Sony doesn't require trophies be implemented yet, so companies don't bother. But the real trophy is this game, so buy it and proudly display it on your mantle next to some decapitated animal and a picture of your mother. You'll be prouder than she is.

Plus the game does have "Trophies" in the form of medals. They just don't appear on your gamer tag to stroke your ego.

Around the Network

The game is so amazing. It is just filled with both quality and quantity. I've never played an SRPG this good. The amazing thing is that no battles feel repetitive. Different environments, situations, enemies, etc. You'll never get bored.

I think it's been established. This topic and the massive 700+ post one have been around long enough. If you've read this and don't own the game yet then this kitten hates you.

Look into those cold eyes. Can you feel the hate rip through you? Buy it now and maybe he will forgive you.

Onyxmeth said:
Kasz216 said:
Onyxmeth said:
Kasz216 said:

They're actually kinda similar honestly.  I mean you even have COs in the vein of "orders" that have similar effects.

You are speaking all of the right words here. I may have to bump this up to numero uno when I get a PS3. Is there online matches also?

Sadly no... it's the one "flaw" with the game really... cause it would be amazingly fun online in versus or co-op.

That's a big flaw, but it's no dealbreaker. I was thinking of MGS4, Resistance 2 and Motorstorm 2 as my first three games, but after the bombing MS2 took, I have no faith in their being an active online community, so much of it's worth has gone to the wayside. Valkyria could be a nice replacement.

Dude motorstorm 2 is awesome.. i'm not sure why it got so much flak but it's a thousind times better than the first.

Anyways i'll get this game.. soon'ish. Ever since i played the demo i thought that i would, but some of the features mentioned here makes me wanna go out and grab it tomorrow.

Check out my game about moles ^

Kasz216 said:
The_vagabond7 said:

Plus the game does have "Trophies" in the form of medals. They just don't appear on your gamer tag to stroke your ego.

well, witj real tophies it would have been an instant buy

now I am considering Dead Space instead..;

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

does trophies really break a deal for an awesome game??? >_> seriously I dont' think I'll ever understand all the big deal about trophies... if it comes with the game then all right, cool. BUt if not, it won't stop me for a second getting such an awesome game.