By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Resistance 2 Co-op is nowhere near as cool as Gears of War 2's Horde mode

Horde Mode Details

Horde is a new co-op mode in Gears of War 2 in which up to 5 players can take on wave after wave of increasingly difficult Locusts. The goal is to complete 50 waves, with the main objective being obtaining the highest score. In Horde, the score is always a team score, not an individual score, so players must work together to get the highest score. Players who die in the mode, can still talk to their teammates to give advice on taking out the remaining enemies. Horde consists of 50 waves, which are broken up into five sets of 10. After each set of 10 waves, the Horde grows stronger, with the Locusts having 2.5 times more health and power at the end than at the beginning.

Do you like this amazing, new game type? I know I do. The highest I have is wave 29 on security. It just sends so many *bleep*ing grubs after you that don't stand a chance XD

http://xboxmovies.teamxbox.com/xbox-360/8195/Multiplayer-Horde-Pavilion/

Around the Network

I totally believe you.

Why this guy is not banned?

Here we go again with the comparison of Resistance 2 and Gears 2 really let it go already and go and play the games instead because both are great.

Because teamxbox is a terrific source for those comparisons.

Around the Network

Why this guy is not banned?

he gets banned every two seconds for going pretty much "hahaha, sony sucks, XBOX RULES YEAH" like some sort of drunk fratboy at an NFL-game.

Does anybody take this guy seriously? It seems that even the 360 fans are ashamed of this guy. This is the equivalent to Rock_ON_2009 for PS3 supporters.

You know your going to be banned, and thats what I like about vgchartz, the mods actually do there jobs.

R2 has an amazing co-op, play it .

mM

i will never take a guy seriously that says :

"360 has significantly better graphics than everything else."

Please ban this idiot someone....

Relax guys, I forgot to put a question mark on the titles...

Resistance 2 Co-op is nowhere near as cool as Gears of War 2's Horde mode?? fixed