By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - To those who took offense to what I said in the PS3 selling 4.48 million...

Legend11 said:
jjseth said:

Thread.

Sorry to have lumped all of you together and that I said what I did. I got to the point of frustration with people knocking one of the systems that I own. No, not my RRoD problematic 360 (Luckily haven't had one yet in a year of owning that), but the PS3 that seems to be a favorite amongst being bashed on this site.

I find it strange that the vast majority of your posts on this site are PS3 related and the only ones I could find that you made for the 360 were basically negative and bashing Moore or the system. Even in this apology thread you mentioned the 360 when it wasn't even relevant. I'm going to be honest and say that I don't believe you own one.

Bad Legend!  Warm and fuzzy! Quickly, kitten pictures to compensate for him!

Around the Network

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

jjseth said:
Do you have one Legend? If so my gamertag is the same as my username here. :P

Legend owns a 360

mM

Bodhesatva said:

bods you are an unbelieveable dork, my hat's off, kudos!

no probs jjseth......................... though I am still slightly disturbed by your sig.  ;)

I missed what happened, but I give the OP props.

Still, I dont understand how people can get emotional over a game console(s).

We play games to enjoy them dont we? 

*sigh*

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Around the Network

I'm innocent I tells ya! 

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

This came up on a google images search of Kitten.  Does this count as a kitten picture?  It makes me feel warm and fuzzy:

She certainly has a... er... nm

(Yes, that was crude and tasteless and I'm proud of it)

Dogs are cuter.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I guess this thread started as an apology and has since broken down into people questioning my sincerity, and then into a caturday fest. :) BTW

Get your Portable ID!

Nobody could possibly still be mad after all these pictures.

It's kind of silly to get so worked up over video games anyway...

We should all just be friends.

*sigh*