By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ocarina of Time approaching its 10 year anniversary!

starcraft said:
I'm just about to start Majora's Mask.
Is it any good?

Yeah it's good. It has a better story than Ocarina imo.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

I feel like replaying this again.

I still have my N64 and my copy of Zelda:Oot, I'll never sell them.

Yea.. i still have my Gold copy of Zelda:Oot and Gold N64 Controller.

One of the best games i played as a kid...took my like 7months to beat the game tho when i was like 8.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

@SHMUPGurus But wouldn't that mean that there is even less of a chance that they would announce anything let alone a new Zelda. At least would mean the smallest thing acceptable, I would say a new Zelda is the biggest thing acceptable.

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
@SHMUPGurus But wouldn't that mean that there is even less of a chance that they would announce anything let alone a new Zelda. At least would mean the smallest thing acceptable, I would say a new Zelda is the biggest thing acceptable.

Ah, well if you say so. ;)

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Aww...memories. Now I feel like playing it again!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

BengaBenga said:
3 words:

Best Game Ever

QFT!

Chances are Nintendo won't do anything amazing, though they may commemorate it with some festive hats and noisemakers.

They'll announce Zelda Wii, of course.

Oh, how I wish it were so.

@zexen_lowe: You're asking for a ban, uttering such blasphemous words.