By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 sales 4.48 million world wide, forecasts 14.5 million.

jjseth if your not happy with the numbers VGChartz give then take the 4.48million and the number on the front of VG which is 3.89million and take an average.The answer is around 4.1million are you happy with that number now?

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Around the Network
kimoy said:
those numbers are fake.. even npd doesnt have the ps3 at that much sold.. sony is giving us sold to retailers numbers.. not actual install base.. the wii and 360 are the true next gen sellers

Just what we needed... An opposite misconception.

Yes, that's what Sony is giving us, and they're not claiming to do anything else.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

kimoy said:
those numbers are fake.. even npd doesnt have the ps3 at that much sold.. sony is giving us sold to retailers numbers.. not actual install base.. the wii and 360 are the true next gen sellers

yep, especially the 360 with it being outsold by the Ps3 world wide.

Has kimoy taken over from jjseth flaming?

End of 2014 Hardware Predictions (03/03/14)

PlayStation 4: 12-15million

Xbox One: 7-10 million

Wii U: 8-9 million (Changed 01/04/2014 from 7-9 --> 8-9 million)

Soriku said:
Don't worry TheSource, fanboys are getting their hopes up.

like your pointless threads, you add nothing to the discussion.

Around the Network

Someone lock this thread now...

Nonquihote said:
kimoy said:

yep, especially the 360 with it being outsold by the Ps3 world wide.

Nonquihote please don't feed the fire.  He's just as wrong as jjseth is.  These numbers are correct, they are simply analyzing a completely different thing than VGC.

Don't worry what it says on the front page, we all know Sony has sold 4.48mil, the wii is just under 10mil and the 360 is at 11.9mil or something. But what you said is right this site is full of wii fanboys and is run by wii fanboys. We all know wii sports and wii play are not real games, and we know that GT: HD has been downloaded over 1million times now add that to the chart :P

And i know how this site gathers info, so don't flame about that, but you can flame me about your crappy wii play and wii sports demo's

PS3owner said:

But what you said is right this site is full of wii fanboys and is run by wii fanboys.

Yes, and they're out to get you! Lock your doors at night and keep your shotguns under your pillows.

PS3owner said:
Don't worry what it says on the front page, we all know Sony has sold 4.48mil, the wii is just under 10mil and the 360 is at 11.9mil or something. But what you said is right this site is full of wii fanboys and is run by wii fanboys. We all know wii sports and wii play are not real games, and we know that GT: HD has been downloaded over 1million times now add that to the chart :P

And i know how this site gathers info, so don't flame about that, but you can flame me about your crappy wii play and wii sports demo's

You seem to be an intelligent and reasonable poster...

(I think sarcasm of this level can end worlds)