By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why are Sony gamers so bias and never reasonable?

Garnett said:
jpain333 said:
Theres no doubt that there are both plenty 360 & ps3 fanboys on this site....but like it or not, theres more ps3 fanboys, judging by several threads i've seen....

That!

And they all start threads about how the PS3 is/will be better than Xbox 360,and how the games are/look better than Xbox 360 exclusives.

LOL....I was thinking of putting that point in my post also, didnt feel like typing it all up, but seriously, those types of threads come up way more often than a Wii/360 one...

Around the Network

yawn.............................

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

What is with the recent string of "I Hate Fanboys", written by Massive Fanboy?

I really hate all th3 fighting between the PS3 and 360, but when people make comments way out of line I just can't sit back and accept it. When someone sayes 360 winter line-up kills Sonys because of:

Mirrors Edge
Fallout 3
Call of Duty WaW
Gears of War 2
Fable 2
Banjo N&B

Then they state Sony only has Resistance and Little Big Planet. Those are the kind of statements that drive Sony supporters into fanboy rage mode. That along with "what exclusives does Sony have left"? It seems basically everyone has decided that Sony's whole portfolio of exclusive, that is as much as 4 times the size of Microsoft and Nintendo combined means nothing.

When someone puts a sentence together saying Gran Turismo sucks, Metal Gear was a failure, Uncharted was a B quality game, Killzone 2 will suck because the first one did, Motorstorm sucks at being a raceing game, and God of War is a joke it should be pretty ovbious that a lot of people are going to be upset with that statement.

I have no problem with fanboys. If someone can make a good argument or say based on their opinion I am fine. When people say things above without a "because of" I do get pissed. If a title is good it deserves credit, anyone that says Gears of War or God of War sucks is a blind fanboy. That is bad in any feild.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL