By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom - Viewtiful Joe returns!

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom - Viewtiful Joe returns!

Henshin-a-go-go baby! What an awesome inclusion in the game. Good to know that Capcom still cares about the character…even though they axed the company that created it!

Around the Network

Henshin a go-go baby!

This game better come to North America. Everytime I hear something about this game, it just gets more awesome.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Wow, now I'm officially excited. Up until now I thought the roster seemed lackluster, but this is great.

im still pised this game is on the wii... no fighting game fan wants this on any controller but the ps3....

Around the Network
Dno said:
im still pised this game is on the wii... no fighting game fan wants this on any controller but the ps3....

Any fighting game fan has an arcade stick..:P

OT: Cooooooollll!!!!!!!!! Henshin a go-go baby!!!!!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

thats awesome, he was a cool guy, and he had a great catch-phrase. HENSHIN A GO GO BABY!!

casshern and viewful joe!!!! localisation please!!!!

wii friend code: 3164-3458-9149-5470

PSN ID: youjiro87

360 Gamertag: PM me to find out!

This game keeps looking better and better. It's the reason I finally set up homebrew on my Wii. Now I need to get my import loader working right. Ever since the last Wii update it isn't recognized anymore.

Am I missing the reason... meh I guess I'll email Nintendo the question on why the Wii is region coded.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D