By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet + Gradius....Awesome!

Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
@Fernando, Play the F'n game 1st, You can speed up the gameplay , You can control how fast the Car,plane goes

Look at his game collection, count up the amount of side scrolling platformers he owns that move and play just like LBP, yet offer less may I add, then let me know how credible his comment seems.

We all know if this was on the Wii he would be praising it to the high heavens.

I Know definetly. Sometimes I Wish Amazing games like this were Multiplat, So it isn't criticised "Just because it isn't on my console of choice". Killzone 2 is another example of this. Trust me, Killzone 2 will Shut A LOT of people up. I Can't Wait

Your a Noob.

LOL, Good Times

Around the Network
blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
@Fernando, Play the F'n game 1st, You can speed up the gameplay , You can control how fast the Car,plane goes

Look at his game collection, count up the amount of side scrolling platformers he owns that move and play just like LBP, yet offer less may I add, then let me know how credible his comment seems.

I Know definetly. Sometimes I Wish Amazing games like this were Multiplat, So it isn't criticised "Just because it isn't on my console of choice". Killzone 2 is another example of this. Trust me, Killzone 2 will Shut A LOT of people up. I Can't Wait

Your a Noob.

LOL, Good Times

Now get that microphone. That way I can slap you around and then talk trash after.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:

Your a Noob.

LOL, Good Times

Now get that microphone. That way I can slap you around and then talk trash after.

Im waiting for the SOCOM Bundle . Couple of weeks Yet

blazinhead89 said:

I hate you.

Anyways, 10 more minutes before I am let out of work and on my way to playing some more LBP.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:

I hate you.

Anyways, 10 more minutes before I am let out of work and on my way to playing some more LBP.

Great, up for some Co oP?

Around the Network

^ absolutely

Currently playing:

Fernando said:
Honestly, the gameplay looks very slow and boring... don't know why all the hype.

Fernando, the biggest joystiq troll. You've already established that you hate everything sony, so why even reply in this thread?

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Well it appears that you control the ship by way of a jetpack. Your sackboy is in a circle where moving any given direction moves the ship, and then grabbing on to that circle makes the ship fire. Beyond that it's just a magnetic switch trick to make the ships die as you hit them. Perhaps a cool addition would be to have the ships explode as you hit them instead of dissappear. Regardless, that is a very very impressive level with alot of work put in to it. I haven't finished the video, but if he doesn't have a scoring system at the end perhaps one could be added, points for each ship destroyed.

ameratsu said:
Fernando said:
Honestly, the gameplay looks very slow and boring... don't know why all the hype.

Fernando, the biggest joystiq troll. You've already established that you hate everything sony, so why even reply in this thread?

Sorry but Fernando is right on this one! The ''Gradius'' thing is real slow and looks boring, I'm sure that I will have more fun in playing the NES version.

Someone help me please, how do I search for the author in LBP?