By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Little Big Planet + Gradius....Awesome!

little big planet is the best game to be released on any current gen console, i simply cannot wait till wednesday when its released over here.

its just simply superb, i cannot belive what type of levels people are making, its like a game that has dl content every day lol

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network
Skeeuk said:

little big planet is the best game to be released on any current gen console, i simply cannot wait till wednesday when its released over here.

its just simply superb, i cannot belive what type of levels people are making, its like a game that has dl content every day lol

I was playing some Japanese created level last night and I was amazed at the anime figures that could be created with this game. It was simply stunning.

This game has only been out in Japan for 4 days.

One funny thing I encountered in a Japanese made level was where I was running around trying to find a way up to the next platform, I saw a restroom area and decided to go into each room. Upon entering the ladies room you hear yelling and screaming. It was funny shit.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

I must agree if this is the type of creativity being seen now

The future is bright!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

The future is bright!

What about an RPG? Would there be a way to create something like that? o_O

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Wait until some of your see these awesome Mechs the Japanese are creating in this game. You hop in the cockpit, the lid closes and you fly across the level. Very nice stuff.

What is not fun however is when you fly right into some bombs.

Also for anyone who thinks this game looks boring, slow, easy, etc...

Let me tell you, trying to ace each level is a bitch! This game can get frustratingly hard.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:
darthdevidem01 said:

The future is bright!

What about an RPG? Would there be a way to create something like that? o_O

yup as cutscene's are possible to make!

@SMUP gurus

you could even have episodic ones.....so 1 level for each quest in your RPG

Euphoria14 said:

Wait until some of your see these awesome Mechs the Japanese are creating in this game. You hop in the cockpit, the lid closes and you fly across the level. Very nice stuff.

What is not fun however is when you fly right into some bombs.

Also for anyone who thinks this game looks boring, slow, easy, etc...

Let me tell you, trying to ace each level is a bitch! This game can get frustratingly hard.

I think they mean slow because of the way Sackboy jumps and falls. It doesn't seem ''normal'' to some people, including me. It doesn't mean the game sucks because of that, but it can be a bit hard to have precision on what you want your little character to do on-screen. You did mention a way to speed up the character though, so it could remedy the issue (I don't know, I still need to get my hands on this... probably after this college term).

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
@Fernando, Play the F'n game 1st, You can speed up the gameplay , You can control how fast the Car,plane goes

Look at his game collection, count up the amount of side scrolling platformers he owns that move and play just like LBP, yet offer less may I add, then let me know how credible his comment seems.

We all know if this was on the Wii he would be praising it to the high heavens.

I Know definetly. Sometimes I Wish Amazing games like this were Multiplat, So it isn't criticised "Just because it isn't on my console of choice". Killzone 2 is another example of this. Trust me, Killzone 2 will Shut A LOT of people up. I Can't Wait

blazinhead89 said:
Euphoria14 said:
blazinhead89 said:
@Fernando, Play the F'n game 1st, You can speed up the gameplay , You can control how fast the Car,plane goes

Look at his game collection, count up the amount of side scrolling platformers he owns that move and play just like LBP, yet offer less may I add, then let me know how credible his comment seems.

We all know if this was on the Wii he would be praising it to the high heavens.

I Know definetly. Sometimes I Wish Amazing games like this were Multiplat, So it isn't criticised "Just because it isn't on my console of choice". Killzone 2 is another example of this. Trust me, Killzone 2 will Shut A LOT of people up. I Can't Wait

Your a Noob.

Although I have no idea how I am going to ace that level that was kicking our asses last night.

Currently playing: