By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 you tricked me, I hate you

Pharaoh said:
^No Oblivion you could play forever, seriously I mean forever. I put 140 hours into Oblivion, because every NPC comes up with randomly generated quests. Now Oblivion was a AAA game, but Fallout 3 is not.

Yeah, but I didn't find any point to continue playing Oblivion after completing the main story (in about 8 hours, on Easy). Other than getting a few achievements, and maybe a few armors and weapons, what's the big deal if you can't even showoff your character and stuff online with other players? They need to make those few more hours worthwhile.

In Fallout 3, you get more down to the point, I guess. Fallout was always about experiencing new play styles (and perks), and luckily, you get the chance to do just that.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Fallout 3 is not a reason for anyone to get a PS3 or Xbox 360...

I hated the ending it felt rushed. Otherwise I like the main quest. After this I am going to my older save and discover the rest of the world. So far I have only studied the south western corner of the map in depth and I still have to visit all of the different secret locations and stuff.

But I was really annoyed that I couldnt play after the end, my character finally hit lvl 20 and I wanted to truly enjoy that. I also finally had enough weaponry to take over the entire capital wasteland. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Ironically I played as a very good character (I haz a halo).

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Chemical said:
I hated the ending it felt rushed. Otherwise I like the main quest. After this I am going to my older save and discover the rest of the world. So far I have only studied the south western corner of the map in depth and I still have to visit all of the different secret locations and stuff.

But I was really annoyed that I couldnt play after the end, my character finally hit lvl 20 and I wanted to truly enjoy that. I also finally had enough weaponry to take over the entire capital wasteland. MUAHAHAHAHAHA. Ironically I played as a very good character (I haz a halo).

Exactly my feelings.  Tranquility Lane was awesome the pint sized slasher made me laugh because of the music behind it, especially if you put it it third person so you can see your face

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

I don't know how much you have read about the game but i know (when i get it in a couple of weeks) not to go into the room because i will be locked in until a task is done and then its the end of the game. So i will not go in the room, even though i do not no which room or where or what the bloomin task is.

assumption is the mother of all f**k ups 

Around the Network

this is why i don't touch WJRPGs.

after playing mass effect.

Jo21 said:

Hmmm, dude, there is a new game plus in Mass Effect. :/

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

You can just load your savegame and do all the side-quests that way, can you not?

I've seen quite a few people complaing (understandably) about this. After Oblivion and the trend of similar games you would of course expect to be able to simply keep on playing/wandering the wilderness. To bring the game to a forced end without warning is a bit of a clunker to say the least.

Basically what I've read online is keep playing until you're ready to stop then dive into the final mission as you won't be continuing once you finish it.

And they couldn't be bothered with Trophies either the lazy buggers.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Jo21 said:

What??????? What could possably be wrong with MAss Effect?

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)