By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fallout 3 you tricked me, I hate you

So I just beat Fallout 3 on PS3 and I have to say I hate you to bethesda.  The gameplay was awesome yes, until the end.  When you beat the main story, it ends!!!!  You can't play anymore, that's it.  To compound this problem more, the story line was only around 6 hours long.  Come on!!  I was really getting into this game, and everything about it but it ends so abruptly. I mean Oblivion lasted forever, a great game.

The boss fight, and the events leading up to it was probably the easiest ever.  I died twice in the whole game, and that was because of taking on a deathclaw when I was lvl 5.  I really expected more from this game, and it was fufilling those dreams until the short ending.

This game should not be ranked in the 90's and should not be a AAA title.  I guess the reviewers didn't get to finish it

Anyone else feel that bethesda cheated, deceived, lied to us?

Fact: Earthbound is the greatest game ever made

Around the Network
Pharaoh said:

So I just beat Fallout 3 on PS3 and I have to say I hate you to bethesda.  The gameplay was awesome yes, until the end.  When you beat the main story, it ends!!!!  You can't play anymore, that's it.  To compound this problem more, the story line was only around 6 hours long.  Come on!!  I was really getting into this game, and everything about it but it ends so abruptly. I mean Oblivion lasted forever, a great game.

The boss fight, and the events leading up to it was probably the easiest ever.  I died twice in the whole game, and that was because of taking on a deathclaw when I was lvl 5.  I really expected more from this game, and it was fufilling those dreams until the short ending.

This game should not be ranked in the 90's and should not be a AAA title.  I guess the reviewers didn't get to finish it

This is your last warning dont make me pull out the hammer lol

Pharaoh said:

This is your last warning dont make me pull out the hammer lol

That sucks really... This Fallout 3 is nothing compared to Fallout 1 and 2.

You see, that's why you do the side quests (that matter). Then, you create a few characters: One that is neutral, one that is good, and finally one that is bad. Try the last one, it's damn funny! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

^I'm always bad in every game I play, the story is much richer when you do that. I did a bunch of side quests, but I thought you could play even after you did the main story, you know?

Wow, that sucks, thanks for the warning though!

Did Oblivion do the same thing? I've owned two different copies of the game (PC and 360) but I've never gotten past Kvatch, I always just do other things.

Pharaoh said:
^I'm always bad in every game I play, the story is much richer when you do that. I did a bunch of side quests, but I thought you could play even after you did the main story, you know?

Yeah, that is quite bad though... But once again, that's why you create a few characters and experience with them. Bethesda is good at doing that (especially for the Fallout series, it makes sense), and the A.I. interaction is very different.

I'm having a lot of fun with my bad game (blowed up Megaton)! xD

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

^No Oblivion you could play forever, seriously I mean forever. I put 140 hours into Oblivion, because every NPC comes up with randomly generated quests. Now Oblivion was a AAA game, but Fallout 3 is not.

if you say the game is short, there's no doubt reviewers finished it. however, if they instead of doing the main quest (which most of them agreed was short), kept doing sidequests or random stuff, they probably enjoyed the game more than you.

I am enjoying the game, I did one part of the main quest then spent about 8 hours doing random stuff, and now I'm back to the main quest (going after the dish), then I'll spend more time doing random stuff, which IMO is awesome enough.

the words above were backed by NUCLEAR WEAPONS!