By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 21 New Devil May Cry 4 Screens (56k-keep away)

All courtesy of Destructoid.com 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

Its good but after Gears URT3 Uncharted Killzone, DMC looks unimpressive.

One word comes to mind:

dark!

Can hardly make out the screens, and I have the brightness set to max... 

Is this supposed to be impressive? Please clarify.

Woops....the first gameplay shots didn't load....all I saw were the cinematics. 

Wow, you guys are spoiled by Gears and Killzone...it looks good to me...has its own style...

I've never played the DMC games though...so it doesn't really interest me too much.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

My bad....all I saw were the cut scene shots. The gameplay definitely looks cool. I just hate it when people use cutscenes to say one game is better than another. I misfired. And yes...perhaps Gears of War shot this generations load a little to early.

Ck, this is 2007. I don't think you've had to give 56k warnings for a few years anymore. =P

I was gonna say the same thing...even if people do have dial-up...I'm sure they're aware of the general size of screenshots...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

i like it.... is he fighting himself?

vizunary said:
i like it.... is he fighting himself?

The character you play inDMC 4 is not Dante it is Nero who looks almost identical to Dante. I dunno the story beyond that...

Also, why is everyone expecting every game to look like Gears and Killzone now? That's the bar this looks excellent to me, certainly a big jump from last gen Devil May Cry while keeping its style and look intact.

Everything I've seen from the footage also shows a really great looking game that looks very much in tune with the former games. 

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!