By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSP questions!

1. You need a memory stick
2. You need to hack it, this can brick your system
3. Consider the following games:

Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
Crush
Daxter
Dead Head Fred
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness
God of War: Chains of Olympus
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
Jeanne d'Arc
Loco Roco
Lumines
Metal Gear Solid: Portable
Patapon
Puzzle Quest
Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror
Syphon Filter: Logan's Shadow

Around the Network
hunter_alien said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Wow...i didnt know half of the above about sony on-the go device, congrats on the PSP btw man you lucky basted! lol!

Btw...how doy ou get supa nintendo games on PSP?

Oh and TC if your a Final Fantasy VII fan YOU MUST BUY CRISIS CORE: Final Fantasy VII!!! Epicness!

SNES 9 for the PSP is by far the best SNES emulator :D Perfect, flawless emulation for great SNES games :D

To suggest that the SNES emulation is "perfect" or "flawless" is misleading.  Let's not get expectations to an unreasonable level, here.  The PSP is probably a better PS1 emulator than SNES emulator.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Falcon095 said:

My parents bought a Bravia HD TV and they got a free PSP with it so i have some questions about it :P

1- Neither it came with games nor with Memory stick, can i use it somehow, i mean does it have internal memory or something like that?

2- How can i play old games (NES, SNES, 64, PSP etc) and what do i need to do it?

3- What games do you recommend? I wasn't expecting to get one (at least not yet) and i don't really know much about its games.

4- What multimedia thing can it do besides play music, movies, etc?

I think that's all if anybody has any advices for me i will be grateful :P

1. no internal memory

2. Emulator hacks

3. gta games final fantasy god of war

4. internet interaction with ps3, location free player

Falcon095 said:

My parents bought a Bravia HD TV and they got a free PSP with it so i have some questions about it :P

1- Neither it came with games nor with Memory stick, can i use it somehow, i mean does it have internal memory or something like that?

2- How can i play old games (NES, SNES, 64, PSP etc) and what do i need to do it?

3- What games do you recommend? I wasn't expecting to get one (at least not yet) and i don't really know much about its games.

4- What multimedia thing can it do besides play music, movies, etc?

I think that's all if anybody has any advices for me i will be grateful :P

you need a pandora battery and a memory stick(either a 2gb,512mb,256mb or a 1gb to perform this task).....wait,is it the psp-3000 ????????

I just bought a 4gb memory stick, i still don't get how the "firmware" thing work, do i download it on the psp page?

@sc
Somehow i knew that but what i really meant is that the DS is not that well known for being easy to hack, probably i'm wrong but that's what i have heard

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network

@Falcon That is probably because every body needs their own accessory to hack while, one person could bring multiple others with only 1 pandora. So while the DS is much easier for and individual the PSP is easier(and cheaper) for groups. So that is probably why the PSP is well known for it.

I see, people is just too lazy to "hack" it themselves

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||